IV

The walk back to the hotel above the casino was quiet, they embraced the sounds of the world around them, enjoyed one another's company without needing to fill it with words

The walk back to the hotel above the casino was quiet, they embraced the sounds of the world around them, enjoyed one another's company without needing to fill it with words. Words that would dilute how it felt to walk along, arms linked, with someone who you felt so driven towards. This was, at least, how Kylo Ren felt. Though there was the essence of nervousness in his mind, it did not show. They were arm in arm, just as they had been before; she was barefoot and this gained some heads turning in their direction when they made their way to the casino again.

Some people smiled knowingly, as if somehow they knew because their arms were linked and her shoes were long gone, that somehow it was obvious what they were up to. In the elevator, they were alone for a moment. Calista turned to face him, one arm sliding around his waist, the other gliding up his arm playfully. From her actions it was clear that she was not new to this, and Kylo Ren told himself not to be bothered by such, for neither was he.

It just felt new with her.

The doors widened and Kylo Ren stepped out of Calista's grasp, as though being caught simply touching someone was frowned upon. The same Twi'lek woman who had been in his room earlier stumbled in giggling, a young man behind her. Neither of them seemed to noticed that the elevator was indeed occupied, and the man pressed the woman to the wall, kissing at her neck. The abrasiveness at which they flaunted their desires made Kylo Ren look at the ground.

Calista was smiling, though.

The Twi'lek woman and the man left a few floors later, and then there was a different ambiance in the elevator altogether. The doors opened to the floor where Kylo Ren had a room, and he walked down the hall towards it. He could hardly believe that he was doing this, and yet he didn't seem able to stop himself either. He pulled out his card key and swiped it, the door lit up to show it was unlocked, and they entered.

Remembering that his mask was on display, he turned and stopped Caslita. "Just a moment."

She smiled, and stood with her hands behind her back.

Kylo Ren entered the actual bedroom of the hotel room, and grabbed his mask. Holding it in his grip, he stared at it and it stared right back. It was testing him, it seemed, asking him the question of who he was and what he was doing there. Why should he hide his identity from anyone? But then again, wearing the mask did exactly that. No matter what face he wore, he was hiding some part of him from the world.

He shoved the mask in the closet, and then went to gather Calista. When he neared the hallway where the door, and Calista, were, he noticed that she was looking around at everything as though she had never seen anything like the room she was in. It was lavish, yes, but he assumed that given the fact she lived on Canto Bight that she had seen it all.

Before reaching out his hand, Kylo Ren slipped his gloves off. Placing them on the dresser to his right, he then extended his reach and caught Calista's attention. She looked even more beautiful when she didn't know he was looking at her, and she smiled brightly when she spotted him. Reaching her hand to grasp his, she took a few steps closer to him, and then kissed his lips swiftly.

Though she had the essence of control about her, something in how she moved that made Kylo Ren believe that she liked to guide, she was being quite passive in her actions. Yes, she initiated each kiss, and yet she was waiting for him to take it to the next level. It resonated with him, as though he had a natural leadership about him that others, complete strangers saw in him. He gripped her waist and pulled her further into the large room. The living room that was the first major room once entering, it had a lower section that took two steps to get into, like a crevice in the floor. Beyond that was the balcony, and to the left was the bedroom.

Kylo Ren stepped down into the nook of the living room so that he was shorter than Calista. The blonde woman placed both of her hands on his shoulders and then wrapped her arms around his neck. Her legs followed suit, her flowing gown slid off her thighs and hung all around them. Kylo clutched her thighs to hold her up, and then began to walk towards the bedroom. Using one hand, he reached behind him and opened the double sliding doors that revealed the massive bed behind it.

Silver sheets and decorative pillows were crumpled and pushed aside quickly, as Kylo Ren lowered Calista onto it. She leaned back on her elbows, one hand sliding along her hips and undoing the belt that held her wrap around dress together. The white flowing gown slipped away like it was made of nothing more than mist, and she was completely and utterly exposed.

Kylo Ren removed the long sleeve shirt that he bore, sliding it from his large frame and letting it fall to the floor beside him. That was when Calista sat up further, delicately balancing on the end of the bed. Her dainty fingers reached out and began to loosen his trousers, and he stood back to allow her, watching with anticipation; she was deft, though that was no surprise to him. Though she was already full of surprises, he was beginning to see that this area was nothing new for her.

Stepping out of his trousers, he knelt at the end of the bed, sliding his hands down her shoulder, clavicle, sternum, and stomach. Her ankles hooked onto his shoulders, smooth and slender, yet muscular too. His hands cupped her ankles, and then slid upwards, along the curves of her calf, the bend in her knee, the smooth, tender skin of her thighs.

Calista quivered at his touch, moaned lightly. Her breath increased in speed, as did her heart beat. Kylo Ren could feel it between her thighs, his hands reaching over her smooth stomach, wrapping around her sides. Her ankles tightened around his neck and that's when he pulled back, then looped his arms underneath her body, lifting her further up the bed and joining her there. He leaned down, his hips between her thighs now, and slid his hand underneath her tousled hair. Locking lips with her, he pushed his hips closer, and she moaned into their kiss.

Calista wrapped her arms around Kylo Ren's back, dragging her long nails down his skin, leaving dark red marks and gaining a groan from him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and lifted herself off the bed, closing any space between them. His hands slid underneath her, caressing her. Suddenly Calista pushed him, the heel of her palm against his shoulder, and he rolled over so that she could take over. Her hair cascaded all down her shoulders, swaying as they flipped and adjusted to their new position.

She placed her hands on his broad chest, then lolled her head back. He watched her eyes close and her mouth gape, heavy breathing filling the room. Kylo Ren's hands reached over and gripped her hips firmly. Calista ran her hands over her own body then, fingers running through her messy hair, and then she froze, her breath hitching. She came tumbling down from her high, leaning forward, but still moving her hips expertly. Moments later, they were in the same ecstatic state, her body slumped over on his, sweat making their bodies cling together, blissfully unaware of anything else except the two of them.

He placed his hand on the small of her back, holding her close to him for a moment.

And then she rolled away, sliding off the bed and disappearing out onto the balcony, completely nude with a glass of champagne in her hands that he didn't even see her grab.