First Time I said I love you Izuku x Fem.Reader (Part 2)

Hey guys Is this is Author-chan, so I'm dedicating this chapter to Takada_Maia , if you never seen (honorary waffle unicorn ) stories then I suggest that you go take a look because they're amazing and this is the continuation of the NO ROUTE, if you did not see the no route don't worry I'll do the what most tv shows do to make viewers angry, say what happened in the pervious chapter when they just want to get on with the story

( Perviously on the one shot, route chosen, the no route. )

I'm sorry Izuku, I just got out of a relationship, so maybe when I'm ready to go out with someone , I'll might take you up on your offer."

Izuku frowns at your answer.

" I didn't want you to say no, I can't wait for you much longer. I waited so long for you."

You we're confused be what Izuku said and you were starting to get scared. Izuku started walking closer to you.

" aNgEl, come back here, I wont ever hurt you, never you. Your to important to me."

You started to run, in no pacific direction, you found yourself at the park, no one was their except you which scared you a lot.

To be continued...

Ok lets get started with Part 2

Title: Just Hidden Underneath it All Yandere Izuku x Fem.Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

I just run.

I have to run.

I have to get away from him, he's cRaZy, no INSANE.

I hear screaming behind me.

" aNgEl, who else do you want dEaD 💀"

Oh my god ( A/N: god please forgive me for using your name in vain )

He has a knife🔪

I keep on running but not fast enough. In my vision of sight I see a park, thinking since it's early spring, their has to be some people there. I keep on running until I reach a certain tree that seemed familiar, I had realized that I've been running in circles. I decided to stop and walk towards the tree, sitting down next to it.

" I wonder. I wonder how long it would take for him to find me." I sighed simply never wanting that question answered but someone had answered me very quickly. I turn around to see Izuku laughing like mad man.

" 5 minuets."

" What?" I was so scared, he started walking towards me. I didn't know what scared me more, Izuku laughing like a mad man covered in blood or him knowing how he chased me and for knowing where I was. Or was it both, yep it was both. I wanted scream so badly but nothing would come out.

" My beloved Angel, I.FoUnD.YOU."

He was right in front, surely he could how scared I was. He touched my cheek, started to caress it, as if he stop touching me, I would just disappear. I wish that were true. I just wanted to disappear... to fade away.

"Don't worry My Angel, Your knight will make sure no one can ever hurt you again."

With that being the last you heard, you pass out.