Today was a good day Kirishma x Child/Fem. Reader

Hey guys, sorry that I haven't updated in a while, so I hope that the New Year has been treating you great.

Czarna_Kicia I hope you and everyone else enjoys this one shot.

========================

Bakugou's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and I pick it up to see that the old hag texted me to get the hell up and come over to the house.

So I got up and put some sweatpants on and tossed on a shirt and grabbed my keys to my dorm room and headed out. I walked out of the building and walked to train station and got on the train and put on some music.

I was kinda curious to see why the old hag asked me today out of all of days to come over. I noticed the train stopped and I hopped off and walked the rest of the way to my home. Once I got closer, I swear I saw a blob of (H/C) run inside the house.

I ignored it and decided that it wasn't worth my time. Until that's when I walked through the door and saw that bob from outside and it was actual a little brat, I'm a idiot, I forgot that I actual had a sibling but she might as well be an extra, all she does is nothing but sit around and do nothing but be a lazy bum. "HEY OLD HAG!!!! I'M HERE, NOW WHAT HELL DID YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!?!?!"

I then saw the old hag run out of the kitchen but I didn't dodge in time and got smacked pretty hard on the head. "HEY WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!! DID YOU FORGET THAT A CHILD LIVES IN THIS HOUSEHOLD AND I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN FOULMOUTH RUINING HER PRECIOUS INNOCENCE!!! NOW COME OVER HERE GOD DAMMNIT AND SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU LIL BRAT!"

My old man sighed out of stress and sometimes I still wonder how in the world did someone who is quite end up with someone who is so loud. While that old hag is annoyingly loud. I then saw that little brat jump onto my back, I swear there is nothing good about her.

"Big bro! Look what I can do with my quirk!" She then moved the table with her mind and then she retracted her claws out and scratched the floor when she was running around. "(Y/N) (Middle/Name) BAKUGOU, YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL GET THE CUCUMBERS OUT OF THE FRIDGE AND THROW THEM AT YOU." All the kid did was laugh and stopped running and leaped over to me and motioned for me to get down on one knee. "Hey big bro, I wanna show you what I got for my birthday!"

I swear this child has to much energy. I went with outside where it seems that they were setting up a cat themed birthday party and I saw the kid run over to a box and pulled out three cool cats. One was a ginger, another was also a ginger but had black stripes and the last one goldish but also whiteish as well. "The pure ginger is named King, the tiger is named Explosion and the last one is Murder."

I take back everything I had ever said about this kid, she is the most amazing kid that I have ever met and she's my sister, I got to be a good big brother. Oh crap, I told the guys that I was hanging out here for today and they might try to come over, damn it!

"HEY KASTUKI! YOUR IZUKU AND THE REST OF YOUR CLASS IS HERE!"

My dear little sister, her life is done before she could live a good 5 years of life. I see Raccoon Eyes and Shitty Hair run outside and see me with (Y/N).

"Hey Bakugou, you never told us that you had a little sister!"

(Y/N)'s POV

Wait, does big bro kacchan not like me?!?!

He has to like me, I'm his little sister, what did I do wrong?!?!

Kirishma's POV

As soon I finished speaking, the little girl next to Bakugou started crying and clung onto his leg.

"D-did I do s-s-so-somet-th-thing bad for big brother to not l-like me?"

Bakugou sighed and picked her up. "Stupid brat, you did nothing wrong. I just don't want them coming over here since they would cause so much trouble."

"I cause trouble for big brother kacchan?!"

Bakugou realized what he said and started to panic due the fact that she was crying even more.

I walked over and wiped her eyes and then started tickling her. Her immediately turned into laughter and I soon stopped so she could catch her breath.

"Are you friends with big brother?"

I nodded and gave her a quick hug, "He wouldn't say that but I like to think that we are friends. So what's your name?"

She smiled and pointed at herself and gave the most adorable smile that I have ever seen. " My name is (Y/N) Bakugou and when I grow up I wanna be just like big brother. Someone who is nice, kind, gentle and a great hero!"

I looked pretty shocked and so did the rest of the class, "Are you sure that's how you would describe Baku-"

"OF COURSE THAT'S HOW SHE WOULD DESCRIBE ME!!!! I'M GONNA BE A GREAT ROLE MODEL FOR HER AND SHE GONNA A GREAT HERO BUT NOT AS GREAT AS ME!!!!!!"

I sighed knowing that I can't change his mind so I just agree and Bakugou's mom came out with some snacks and more little kids started to show up and (Y/N)'s birthday party had started.

She kept on clinging onto Bakugou and me the whole time but whenever Midoriya tries to go and talk to (Y/N) she gets scared and runs behind me or Bakugou saying that 'the broccoli is speaking again!' I swear this kid could be a comedian one day because of her funny and witty remarks. I told her to cut it out and told her that Midoriya is really nice but she said Bakugou told her to stay away from him and when I asked why he said that, it's just because he said so.

She went up to him and apologized and Bakugou ran over and took her away from Midoriya and said that he had a disease and that she couldn't be near him. The girls got Momo to make costumes and some onesies for (Y/N) to try on and she looked so adorable in them.

She then started playing with the cats that she got for her birthday which I soon found out that their names where King, Explosion and Murder. Denki then got an idea and asked where's Lord. He started laughing until you could clearly see the fear on her face when ran behind me and was looking around for something.

Bakugou then scolded him saying that (Y/N) is terrified of dogs and he has a pet named Lord but he isn't allowed to leave the room because (Y/N) is scared of dogs and it doesn't help that Lord is a huge Siberian Husky.

The sun was starting to set and most of the kids that came for the party had left to go home and the class was getting ready to head back to the dorms. As we where heading out, (Y/N) ran up to and tried hugging my entire torso but failed so I picked her up and gave her a big hug.

"Bye, bye Big Shark!"

I laughed at the nickname that she gave me and waved goodbye to Bakugou's parents and then everyone from our class who came here today left the Bakugou resident and left to the dorms.

I'm kinda glad that today happened, today was a good day.

========================

Word count: (unedited) 1414 words

========================

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in so long, I hope you all enjoyed this one shot just as much I enjoyed writing it.

Czarna_Kicia I'm so sorry if the one shot is too shot but I do hope that you liked, what I originally planned on writing for this one shot got deleted so I had to start all over again but hey at least I got it done.

Anyway, I'll see you guys in the next chapter!