I been tagged

Hey guys, so I hope that you guys had a good Valentines Day and that all of you guys found the things you could possibly be looking for.

But anyway I was tagged by SpaceDaddy_Shiro and these are the rules that were given to me.

And I quote, " Rules: mention who tagged you, say 10 facts about yourself, tell a joke, give a spoiler about one of your stories, tag 28 people, write the rules and post it within three days of being tagged."

And I was tagged on Wednesday so I'm technically not late.

So lets get started.

Facts:

1. I'm actually afraid of being in the dark because I feel like all of my fears could possibly be lurking in the shadows.
2. I'm that kind of person who runs out of the room when they have to turn off the lights.
3. I like listening to ASMR.
4. But my favorite youtuber is MatPat from GT, FT and GT live.
5. I like to send my friends random memes that I know that they'll would laugh to much or they'll be like wtf.
6. I have no life, I'm being serious I have a daily cycle that I do and I don't during the weekends.
7. Izuku Midoriya is the most precious little cinnamon roll and he deserves the world.
8. I'm usually tired all of the time, I would like to take a nap in class but sadly my mind refuses to let me sleep.
9. I'm the youngest in my family.
10. And the youtuber that I listen to their asmr is ASMR Darling. Her videos help put me to sleep when I can't sleep.

Joke:

I'm no good at jokes, but what she said.

Spoiler:
I give no spoilers, sorry.

Tags:

DaQweebs
Devils_Shadow_Queen
JazzyQTweleve
Kawaii_kittyqween
Queen_Izzy_Dragneel
-_Hawks_-
-Snowynight-
-Sakamaki_Twins-
-_Lenn_-
-_Izuku_Midoriya_-
-Izuku_-_Midoriya-
-Villain_Izuku-
IzukuFangirl2002
IzukuDekuMidoriya1
-Mubobi_Izuku-
-VillainDeku-
-Defenseless_Izu-
deku_analysis
deku_baby
BakagouKastuki
bakugae
Bakugou_kacchan
bakuguo
Bakuhoe_Bitches
Bakumeow
Hailey-Senpai
Tsundere_RabbitXD
AbusedShoutoTodoroki

That's all you guys and I'll see you in the next chapter.