You are my sunshine (Yandere! Tomura Shigaraki x Quirkless/Kidnapped Reader

Hey guys, it's been a while....
.
.
.
I don't really have a lot to say at the moment but I'm trying to get back on track when it comes to updating. It takes me a while to update so I'm sorry to all who request since it takes so long.

kittykills666 I hope that you enjoy this one shot and I so so sorry that it's so short.

But anyway lets get on with the chapter.
=========================

(Y/N)'s POV

Ughh....

My head..... it hurts so much.

Oh my god.... what is that smell?!

It smells like burning metal with rotting meat.

Why can't I see and why can't I move?!?!

"hello.... is anyone there? Please..... someone..... anyone please... help me."

I'm so weak.....

I can't even stop being a crybaby...

I knew that Kacchan nor Izu-kun could save me now...

Not even my Dad.... All Might.

I'm a failure
.
.
.

" yoU aRE mY sUnshINE~ MY oNLy SuNSHine ~ YOu maKe me HapPy !!~ WheN sKieS aRE grEy ~ YOu'lL neVer KnOw dEar hoW muCh I LOVE YOU!!!~ please... don't take my... sunshine away~~~"

That song...

My mom used to sing that to me when I was sad or had nightmares...

Now this person ruined my mom's favorite song.

They ruined my favorite song....

"Hello my love.... Do you like my voice? I tried to sing to you.... I'm not that every good, but I'll get better, for you, I'll do anything for my precious sunshine. The only thing that muscle head ever did anything good for this world was making you my love~~~"

That voice...

It sounds so familiar...

I remember now, this is the villain who led the attack on USJ!!!

Dear god, please help me!!!

" My love?....... You haven't said anything?............. Did I upset you my love? Please (thud) I'll do anything to make it up to you! We can go on walks, or to the park. I know you like going to the park... your mother used to take you their all the time."

"Don't you dare talk about my mother!!!"

"My love I'm glad your speaking to me! It means so much that you're talking to me at all!!"

"Let me go!!! I hate you, I wish you were dead!"

Your sobs now become known the male

"Dad... Izuku.....Kastuki.... Anyone.... please, save me."

The more you cried, the more damp your blind fold became.

Tomura Shigaraki's POV

My love..... is angry, sad and scared....

Because of me...

"Oh my beautiful goddess, you're radiant ray of sunshine, the way how you smile makes me go insane my love!! Please don't cry, you know I'll do anything for you!"

"Then let me go!"

I stiffed my love wanted to me.... but she just got here.

" My love, I've been watching,waiting for the perfect time to rescue you from all that pain you suffered from... there's no way I'm going to allow you to suffer anymore. So no more stormy clouds, just a clear blue sky where my sunshine can be happy!"

Author-chan's POV

As he sat down next you on the floor, he would stroke your hair and whisper many sweet nothings into your ear.

But none of it mattered.

He wanted his sunshine to shine so bright .... but her light just went out.

========================
Word count: 596 words (unedited)
======================

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this one shot, again I apologize if the one shot is to short. Welp I hope kittykills666 you have enjoyed this one shot and I apologize for this being so late. Any way see you in the next chapter.