Promises are meant to be kept Koji Koda x Reader

Hey guys, so I don't know a lot about this character so I did a lot research since he isn't a main character so I did a lot of digging (rewatching all the scenes Koji Koda is in) and this is what I came up with.

kyd_wkkyd_1  I hope that you enjoy this one shot.
========================
WARNING ⚠️ 🚨⚠️🚨⚠️🚨⚠️🚨THIS WILL BE A FLUFFY ANGST ONE-SHOT!!!! ⚠️🚨⚠️🚨⚠️🚨
========================

(Y/N)'s POV

I guess it all started when Koji and I became best friends in pre school.

(Flashback)

"Hey skin twig! Get over here and tell these bugs to go away!!"

All Koji did was nod and ran over there and asked the bumblebee to leave them alone.

So the bumblebee went and stung the bully and flew away.

"HEY PALE BRANCH!!! Your bee friend stung me!!! You're gonna pay for that!!"

All the kids on the playground gathered around and the bully started kicking him to the ground and punched him even when he bleed and begged for te bully to stop.

"Hey!!! Leave him Kyoya! He didn't do anything wrong, it was the bee's fault!"

The little girl pushed through the other kids and walked to Koji.

"It's ok, Kyoya isn't going to hurt you anymore, I promise."

The little girl stuck out her hand and he grabbed it.

"We are going to be best friends Koji!"

The little girl heard a small mumble.

"Umm.... Koji, could please speak up?"

"thank.... you.....(y/n)."

"Well isn't this nice, the weak plant isn't a mute." Kyoya had started to snicker.

You, the little girl had been furious and had put up with his attitude.

You used your plant manipulation and grew weeds to lock his feet and drag him across the play ground.

The teacher came outside and saw what was happening.

Kyoya, (Y/N), and Koji were brought to the principal's office.

You were put on a week suspension and Kyoya was expelled from the school. Since Koji was the victim, he was let go with a warning.

But during that week, you found out that you were moving away, you told Koji good bye and that all promises are meant to be kept.