Keep your eyes on me (Jealous Shouto x Reader)

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in so long but I'm back from the dead. More importantly I apologize to Mimitube for not uploading this one shot sooner. Any way, lets get on with it.
===================
Important info: The reader isn't afraid to push some boundaries and gives no fu*ks but is a nicer version of Bakugou. And P.S. this will be important later on in the story. Reader. Is. Bakugou's. Little. Sister.

⚠️WARNING⚠️ SWEARING UP AHEAD CAUSE OF YOU KNOW WHO AND READER-CHAN
===================

(Y/N)'s POV

Ahh~

A day at the beach with my classmates. I'm kinda surprised on why they wanted to go to this beach in the first place.

(Flashback)

"Uhh? Why the fu*k would I want to go to the beach with you sh*tty losers, especially with Deku!!!" Bakugou screeched like the baboon he is.

"Cone on it would be fun, you need to take a chill pill." Said electro boi.

" Yea, why not? This would be so cool, everyone is going to go!" Mina spoke with such enthusiasm.

Momo and the other girls looked as if Mina was crazy.

"Yea but, Mineta isn't coming.... his he?"

If looks could kill, Mineta would be dust right now, no bones, no blood, just purple dust of the grape boy

"Of course I'm coming! Mina just said everybody is going. Unless your a lying bi*ch." Mineta said with a smug look

Mineta..... BOI IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FU*K UP I SWEAR I'LL MURDER YOU MYSELF, YOU STUPID *SS GRAPE BOI WHO HAS NO PEE PEE.

Magically, Iida heard the Oompa Loompa from the other side of the classroom since in fact grape boy was whispering since he got no balls to speak up. Iida raced over and began giving Mineta a lecture and since for some weird reason, Aizawa Sensei gave Iida the power to give out detention and so happens to give him Saturday and Sunday detention. So Mineta wasn't able to go to the beach.

Once all that was cleared up, Mostly everyone agreed to go except Shouto.

I sighed knowing that I would have to convince my boyfriend to come...

"Will there be ice cream?" He asked.

All of us were shocked, but told him that we'll buy ice cream.

So it's settled, we were going to the beach, tomorrow.

[End of Flashback]

So now we all got settled down and we're all having some fun.

All of were having a good time.

(30 minuets later)

Shouto's POV

I noticed that these shady guys keep on eyeing my precious angel. Wait- what's that creep doing talking to her.

I walk over there and hear him say

"Hey girl, how about you come with me and I can show you a good time."

I could obviously tell that he was referring to something else.

I got to stop this. It's about to go down.

Author-Sama's POV

Shouto puts down his ice cream and taps Bakugou shoulder and Denki and Kirishima notice something's up.

Bakugou look's over to where Shouto's is pointing at.

He see's that this is talking to his baby sis then see's more guys showing up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's just say that he went ballistic.

So they march over there and give that guy a piece of their mind.

Sh*t's about to go down.

"So why is a sexy bi*ch like you all alone. If you want, we all don't got to be alone if wa-! WTF dude!! I saw this snatch first hands off!!" Said the stranger.

Shouto freezed their feet to ground, including his friends. Shouto looked like he was gonna kill somebody. More like the cocky bastard who was talking to his sweetheart.

"Hands. Off. My sister. OR DIEEEEE!!!" Bakugou went into a straight on attack and started punching the guy who were talking to (Y/N).

Shouto then saw this other guy wrapping his arms around her waist and started playing with her bikini bottom.

She elbowed him and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned out of pain and fell face flat. The other guys there were either scratched up Kirishma or electrocuted by Denki. Shouto then caught this other guy taking photos of (Y/N) and forced him to delete them.

(Time skip)

Author-chan's POV

Once everything was dealt with, they headed back to go and pack up for the day and go home.

While (Y/N) was getting her stuff, Shouto wrapped his arms around her.
"Were you that angry that I was talking to those guys?" Shouto leaned onto her shoulder and snuggled into the crook of her neck. All Shouto did was nod his head.

"Keep your eyes on me (N/N)"

(Y/N) giggled. " Ok Zuko, whatever you want."

BOUNS

Shouto low key looked triggered.
"I thought I told you to never, ever, call me that."

(Y/N) was now laughing "It was too good to pass up."

=========================
Word count (unedited):899 words

=========================

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that this chapter is so bad and so short. Mimitube if this one shot wasn't to your liking, I'll try to do a remake of this one. I'm so sorry for not updating lately and when I write, I do one request at a time so that way, that single request is my entire attention. See you in the next chapter.