Say Something

Hey guys, I hope everything is going your way today and if it isn't, the only way from being far down is to go up. I hope everyone is feeling alright, and since it's October I will be trying to do another Halloween scenario or one shot. Please vote in the comments on which one you guys would perfer. (This also part 3 to the series of request of a single person.)

And warning, this is a sad, very sad one shot. Please do not continue if you don't like sad things, ok.

Anyway, let's get on with the chapter.
==========================

(Y/N's POV)

I guess I should start at the beginning.

It was a wonderful day, me and Shouto were so happy together.

Even his father supported our relationship... until that fateful day.

(A/N:Please look on my profile and look at my message board, I have a very important announcement that I put on there that people need to see! Sorry for interrupting the story)
.
.
.
.

The day that everything went wrong....

It was supposed to be a good, normal, day. Me and Shouto would go to UA, study on how to be a hero, train and spend the rest of the day together.

But during hero training, the League of Villains came to attack USJ... again.

But this time around, there was this guy that had head gear like Darth Vader. I was fighting by Shouto's side, only to get captured by him and I felt as if my life force, my will and strength to live, deplete from my body.

I felt myself about to blackout but before falling to the ground, I hear someone say something. That's what they kept on saying. I felt as if my body was being tossed around only for it to stop when another voice says that they could damage my spinal cord.

I started to panic, what had happened to me?!?!

I felt myself being lifted into the air, I was terrified. I then heard the same voice from earlier, "Please, say something... anything, please don't die on me Y/N!"

I recognized the voice, it's Shouto!

I felt my heart beat slow down a bit and I calmed down.

A little while later I hear someone say that I was in a coma. And that I could only wake up if I defeat the ompsticoles in my mind.

I felt warm liquid dripping onto me, the person was crying.

This would happen everyday, my family and Shouto would visit me and talk to me.

I would hear everything that they said until that day.

Her... she took him from me, I had waken up the day before to only have the doctors check on me.

They told I've been out for the past five years. Eveyone from my class had moved on to be Pro Heroes and me unable to even continue my dream.

I lost my ability to use my quirk... I became quirkless. To everyone I'm useless... god I'm so pathetic.

Today is their wedding but I didn't attend. I wasn't allowed out of the hospital yet due to me being on bed rest and the doctors running even more test to make sure that I can properly function in society.

Later on that day, I was released from the hospital and I was waiting for my parents to come pick me up, I saw that Shouto and his now newly wedded wife  were on the news.

It's been only about Shouto being married, nothing else but that was on the rest of the channels.

God, it was so infuriating to see him with another woman!

My parents still haven't come to pick me up from the hospital but I see someone run in and looking around frantically.

They stop and I realized that it was Shouto. He ran up to me and hugged me. I felt his tears dripping onto my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry! Please don't hate me (Y/N), god I hate the fact I agreed to this bull*hit , but it was all worth it. Your still here with me."

I looked at him but all the anger and sadness that I felt just disappeared, I felt nothing.

" Please, say something..."

To be continued...

==========================
Word count: (unedited) 786 words
==========================
Hey guys, I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while and I'm so sorry that this one is so short. But hey, I'm almost half way there from the 8 part requests.

I hope that you guys have had a wonderful week and next week is Halloween. I hope you guys have some fun if you like celebrating Halloween and all.

Anyway, I'll see you in the next chapter.