You make my heart go pika pika Denki x Fem.Reader

Hey, guys so this user named doublestufkooie has given me a total of eight requests... EIGHT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

But I do whatever is requested on the request page (as long as it follows the rules) I'll do it. but some of these like this one will be very short.

This is 1/8, This is a fluffy one shot. 

Let's get onto the one shot.

=======================

Denki's POV

It's finally the weekend and I get to my princess! Most of the guys don't understand how I ended up with (Y/N) in first place.

I'm kinda curious about that as well. I'm sitting outside with my dude Kirishma and I see her walking through the gate and I shoot up and run towards to get a big hug from my love bug.

" Angel, I missed you so much! How's was your week love?" She smiled and tightened her grip around me.

" One. I missed you too pikachu, soooooooooo much! Two. It was tiring but it was worth it now that I'm here with you." I kissed her cheek and we walked up to Kirishma and I see that Sero was there now too.

" Hey, it's the hot girl from that other hero school, wasn't it called Amazon High or something?" (Y/N) nodded and went to hold my hand and buried her head onto my shoulder.

Kirishma looked confused and glared at my girl for a while, " Listen, Kirishma, you're my friend but can you stop looking at (Y/N) like that. You're making her uncomfortable."

He sighed and sat up more straight. " I know it isn't manly of me to pry like this, but why did you two start dating in the first place?"

I see my lil shortie shift around and see that she's embarrassed.  I laugh and look at her, " Well princess, why did you want to date me?"

She looked at me, shocked and looked away. " it'sbecauseyoumakemyheartgopikapika..."

Now I'm the one who's shocked, I'd never think that my angel would be so bold. I see that my two bros are shocked by her answer well. " Well sweetheart, you make my heart go pika pika too."

I get up from our spot on the stairs and pull (Y/N) up as well. " Now if you'll excuse us, me and (Y/N) have a date to get to."

We walk away from them and on our walk, I see an ice cream parlor that sold Japanese and American flavors. We walk in to see that the place is practically like a ghost town. " Hey, princess? You want American flavors or Japanese flavors?"

I heard a mumble American and I see her sit down at one of the bar stools. " Excuse me, can I get Sakura Ice Cream and (Ice cream flavor)?" I paid 2,487 yen and walked over to my angel only to see some guys crowding her.

I take a deep breath and walked over to her, " Hey, angel, you ready to go?" I see her eyes shined and tired to get out of the seat, keyword tried. I saw that this guy was perving on her and I put our ice cream down and grip his shoulder with a little bit of electricity shooting from my hands to shock him a bit.

" Listen, she's leaving now so I suggest that you let go before someone gets hurts. Ok?" he nodded in fear and let her go and I pulled her away from him and handed her ice cream and walked her out of there real quick.

Once we left and were a couple of blocks away we sat down on a bench and I saw that my angel released a huge sigh of relief. " Sorry that you had to stand up for me Denki." I sighed and wrapped my arm around her, " Babe it's fine, ok?" 

We sat in silence as we finished our ice cream. I break the silence by saying, " Do I still make your heart go pika pika?"

I see her smile for the first time in the past hour and that put my heart at rest thinking that I did something wrong. " Yes Denki, you still make my heart go pika pika." 

I smile back at her and leaned in to kiss her and I bumped on her forehead, " Only you pikachu." I sigh and plant a kiss on her forehead.

This was a great date. But we will always make each other's hearts go pika pika.

=======================

Word count (unedited): 832 words

=======================

Hey guys, so I hope you guys enjoy this one shot. Me presonally, I think this is one of my top favortie's. This is also I think this is one of the rare times I update more then once a day.

Like I said I hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot even thou this was so short but I'll see you guys in the next chapter