Important Anounment

Hello my fellow writers or readers.

I am just posting this and not calling anyone out but please don't request in the chapters because it makes it harder for me to find request because then I have to scroll and look through all the things that I've uploaded and see what request someone has posted.

And another, as long as it follows the request rules I'm down to write what you guys request. Because if you haven't noticed, mostly all the one shots that I have posted or I'm currently working on is what you guys request. I do all request so don't fret or pout think that author-chan ignores what you want me to upload or do for one shots.

What I write is request based, so without your request, I'd mostly be doing Izuku, Bakugou, or Shouto one shots or I'd be doing scenarios until I get another request. I genuinely care about your opinion guys and I love making people happy with what I write.

That's all I have to say, if you have any questions about what I'm saying, please don't be afraid to tell me in the comments because believe or not, I get excited whenever a reader comments on my chapter because I care about all of your opinions.

Anyway, see you in the next chapter.