A/N (A story with my little cousin)

Hey guys, this is a little idea that I got when spending time with my little cousin, she is so adorable and me and her were just trying to come up with stories to tell and I got the idea about writing a compilation of stories, starting with a Yandere Shouto Todoroki x Reader called Are rules truly set in stone. 

Comment and tell me what you guys think and I'll be uploading the Christmas One shot soon my dear readers. If you don't want to read this then please just skip this chapter and like I said the Christmas one shot will be coming out on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. 

And I will also be trying to get a New Years Eve/Day one shot out on New Years Eve or New Years Day.

===========================================================================

Once, upon a time 

There was a princess 

A princess was locked in a tower, away from the world 

But not far away from civilization, no this is a modern princess, a princess locked away in her manor away from the world because she trusted her parents judgement about the world

That the world was a cruel and sickening place and that no one could be trusted.

The princess thought long and hard on what her parents had said but she would want, yearning to leave the comforts of her home and see, just once, what the outside world looked liked. But alas, the world was cruel and she was never allowed to go outside... until one day she meet a prince.

A real prince, his name was Shouto.

He understood the princess.

He knew what it was like to have to listen to every single word that they tell you.

But one day he changed, he stopped listening but he had to pay the price.

He wears the price for his actions on his face every single day on his face.

They both see the world in the same view. 

The two of them realized that they will never get a choice. That they live by everyones rules.

What if he decides to change all of that, just to be with her?