Allllll I want for Chrissstmasss.... iiisss..... Yooouuuu (Shouto x Fem. Reader)

Hey guys, I wanted to say Merry Christmas you guys with this Christmas shot and it's almost the end of the year!

CutieBTSKpop I hope that your request came out the way you hoped and I hope that everyone enjoys this one shot.

P.S. Your defined ethic race is being hispanic one shot.

P.S.S. You and Bakugou are like best of friends, he is really nice to you.

Anyway lets get on with the chapter!
========================

(Y/N)'s POV

Ahhhh~ Tis the season to not fight villains

Fa la la la, la la la

I'm pretty greatful that I don't have to spend the holidays alone but I don't that anyone from Class 1A would think that we would spend the holidays together.

But I say that this is great, it's even better that Mineta is in the hospital because Kendo finally stood up for herself and beat him up.

I walked out of my room and saw Mina and the other girls trying to tie mistletoe onto the top of my door.

"Very funny guys, but no one is gonna wanna kiss me. Have you meet me?"

Mina looked back at me and started laughing, " And have you meet me, I won't stop trying doing this until someone walks up to your door and kisses you"

I looked up and saw that the mistletoe was hanging over your door.

I sighed and walked with the others into the living area where Christmas games were set up.

Everyone in my opinion was having a good time. I walked into the Kitchen and was setting up my prep area to start finishing the Christmas dinner that is until I saw Kastuki and Uraraka walking in with aprons on.

I stared at the two of them and pointed at Uraraka.

"Out! Uraraka, out of my kitchen right now! Hiciste un desastre tan grande la última vez y no quiero otro tornado en mi cocina, ¿entiendes?"

Uraraka was shaking and ran out of the kitchen before I could grab the chanclas. Kastuki looked at the door and then back at me.

"Damn, you said go find extra help for cooking the rest of the food and you just drove out the extra help!"

I sighed and rubbed my temples, "I rather have less help than have Uraraka mess up my kitchen."

"Hey, it's our kitchen and you're right but no one else wanted to help."

I looked at him and sighed out of frustration.

"Look I'm sorry but as you can tell, I'm bit stressed out at the moment."

Kastuki went over to hug you and patted your back. "Come on, we got this, no one can cook a banging Christmas dinner like you. You have your hispanic genes running through you while you dubbed an honorary hispanic for my mad cooking skills."

I laughed and hugged Kastuki back.

"Come on, this Christmas dinner isn't gonna cook itself now is it?"

Kastuki sighed, "I wish it could so I can go and beat Deku in Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros."

I look at him and sighed, " Come on, let's get to work."

The two of us let go of each other and started working on the remaining parts of the Christmas dinner.

No one's POV