A deep past Dabi x Shigaraki (Past influences AU) (Part 1)

Hey guys, this is the first time I've done character x character, or even a boy x boy one shot. Shigaraki is 16 or 17 and Dabi is 7, this will make sense during the story.

 Shigaraki is 16 or 17 and Dabi is 7, this will make sense during the story

Toy_doll I hope that you guys enjoy it, now lets get on with the story.
=======================
The villains are lounging around. They are bored and don't want to go out and cause trouble.

Toga then sparks up a conversation.

"Hey Shigaraki, how do you know Dabi-kun so well?"

"We met a long time ago, longer than one would think."

Dabi looked at Shigaraki and looked away embarrassed while underneath the table, the two were holding hands

One was a blushing Tunsdere and the other was smirking away and he then told a tale of how the two met.

Author's POV

The light haired male sit on a bench in a park, it's a nice sunny day.

But something seems off.....

The male turns around and heard the cries of a small boy.

The little boy was being pushed around be the other children.

The light haired male noticed what was going on.

He got up and walked over to the group of children.

"Why~ Hello little ones~ my name is Shigaraki~ what is yours"

He smiled the most crazy and most insane smiles a child could possibly comprehend.

The bullies scream in fear and run away from the small child that they were once picking on before.

"Hey kid, get up." Shigaraki stated coldly.

The small boy shot up and stood straight.

He squatted down to the little boys eye level.

"Next time when you or someone else gets bullied, you should stand up for them. More or less, don't let people push you around."

Shigaraki ruffled the dark black hair that lied on top of the tiny child.

"What's your name kid?"

"My name is Dabi, Todoroki Dabi"

(Author-chan: Yes I'm one of those people who believe that Dabi is one of sons of Endeavor)

"Nice to meet you, I think.... I'll be seeing more of you in the future."

"Lets make it a promise."

The two pinkie sweared.... knowing that promises never and I mean never ever break.

And the two didn't break their promise.

In fact, Shigaraki made sure the two of them would end up being together.

No matter what it took.

To be continued
.
.
.
.

========================
Word count (unedited ): 447 words
======================
Hey guys, sorry that I haven't updated in so long, but I'm back, I'm updating slowly but not fast enough.

T.D.-chan, I hope you enjoyed this and I'm so sorry that it's so short.

Welp that's for now, I'll see you in the next chapter.