Halloween AU, When their drunk.

Hey guys, so I decided to make a Halloween AU Scenario for class 1A boys. If you guys like this, please request this more often. And you guys are adults in this scenario. Anyway lets get on with the chapter.

========================
Scenario:
On a dark and stormy night, it's the night of Halloween. So your old classmates had decided to throw a halloween party. Mineta was not invited due to behavioral issues of the past.

You pulled up to this cabin in the woods. You had to drive pretty far from the city but Jiro, Ojiro and Tokoyami were great to carpool with so it wasn't so bad.

You got out of the car and saw some people that you didn't recognize at all. People were partying hard and it was crazy.

Izuku Midoriya:

Costume:

Ok now let me tell you something about this precious lil cinnamon roll

He is not who he seems to be. He drinks.... he drinks like their is no tomorrow.

So as soon as you walk in you see him and Bakugou chugging down shots and Izuku beats him.

This has been going on for at least 3 hours.

You were shocked that Izuku could even stand.

You went over to Izuku, scared that he might get very ill because how much alcohol and liquor he consumed.

"Hey Izu-kun? I think you should stop drinking for tonight. How about I drive you home?" Izuku grinning like a goofball, he seemed like the gibberish sweetheart drunk.

"(Yyyyy/nnnn)-chann~ who knew you were so dirty~ If wanted to have a kiss then you should of asked me~." He started kissing your cheek and grabbed your hand and lead you to his car.

As soon as you got in, he fell asleep in back of his car. You texted Tokoyami that you had to take Izuku home and to come outside so he could drive the others home.

The next morning Izuku woke up in your bed, shirtless. He looked around and saw that this wasn't his room.

He got out of bed and walked into the living room. He became like a tomato when he saw you on couch in just a long shirt. There was a lot stuttering and apologizing from Izuku since he thought you too did the nasty.

You told how that you brought him to your place and he threw up on his shirt during the drive, so you took it off and washed his shirt. You carried him off into your room since he was passed out. He lighter than he looks, like a little feather.