The Prefect date (Paranoid/Stressed Shoji x Reader)

Hey guys, it's me, so I'm on a roll and I have been able to upload even more lately so I'm really happy that I'm able to do that and I thank you guys for being so patient with me when it comes to late updates.

Killerweebstar I hope you enjoy this one shot and that everyone else will enjoy this as well.

So, lets get this started.
========================

Shoji's POV

Ok
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is it.........

This is the day that I finally ask her out. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this, I can do this...........

I CAN'T DO THIS!!!!!!!!

Calm down Shoji, calm the fu*k down!

It's ok, you got everything planned out. But what if she says no?!?! Calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down!

Ok I can do this, Kirishma said it's unmanly to back down and he thinks that I'm a bigger man than he is and that's saying something! Cause he's more of a man than I'll ever be, he had the guts to ask out Bakugou, Bakugou for crying out loud!

Ok, calm down Shoji, calm down, you can do this, you can do this...

" i can do this, I can do this, I can do this, I can do this, stay calm, stay calm, stay calm, stay calm, stay calm, stay-".

"Hey Sho-kun! Class ended half an hour ago, and you said you needed to tell me something and also I'm confused?"

I looked at her startled and mumbled a quick apology.

"What do you mean that you're confused?"

She sighed. "You were telling me to stay calm but I completely calm."

I realized that I was talking to myself and (N/N) saw that.

Great, I'm blushing so hard that she could see it through the mask I wear.

"Oh!?! Sorry, I uh......... was speaking to myself."

(Y/N)'s POV

Jesus Christ who let this small innocent child out of his home and into the terrible real world, he must be protected at all costs, Jesus Christ he's so pure!!!

[Author's Note: I leave this video here for you guys to know where I got that from.

It's the third one in the video, I thought it would be funny in this situation but any way carry on]

Author's POV

As (Y/N)-chan saw the way how Shoji was embarrassed, she picked up the conversation and asked him why he wanted her to meet up with him.

He took a deep breath and stood up and leaned forward a bit.

"(Y/N), you are the most sweetest, most kindest, accepting person I've ever know. I fell in love with you as soon as you partnered up with my at the entrance exam, the way how you show your confidence with every stride it drives me crazy..... I love you (Y/N) (L/N), will you please go out on just at least one date with me so I can properly convince you for how much I love you."