Deep Fascination (Tokoyami x Reader) Nature AU

Hey guys sorry if the updates have been slow, I've been trying to catch up on the list on the request page. But I'm almost done.

And guys if you want to request anything, go back up to the request page and request stuff you want me to do ( as long as it follows the rules ). If you want a Q.A. go and request that, but no face reveal because I like my privacy and wouldn't want to haunt you all with something hideous.

pokemonlover91 I hope that you and everyone else enjoy this one shot.

========================

Author's POV

You get up one morning and look over and see all of the awards and pictures that you have taken.

This year wanted to do something different, you take so many interesting pictures of people, cities, everything except nature.

Sure you took a picture of a mountain but it was because you were forced to, not something that you wanted to do.

So you got up, grabbed your camera and went out into the world. But first you need to feed your pets.

You went over to your Hedgehog, dual hair cat and your green sheep.

"Ok you two don't cause any trouble, I'm taking Deku with me today, I'll be back, and Kacchan no fighting Shouto".

You opened Deku's play-pin, and he ran up to you, cuddling up against your knee.

You pet his head and got his protective hoove gear on. The two of you walk out into the forest of your backyard. You never had the time to venture out their but now it's time you do so.

You went exploring around and saw some amazing scenery and took some pictures.

It's been at least 5 hours of you doing this but you still felt that something was missing.

You pulled out your notebook and your camera and started taking some pictures and posted it into your album