Are you my hero? (Stain x Reader)

Hey guys, it's been awhile.
So this one shot was request by The_Isolated_Nerd

I hope you all enjoy this.

========================

Author's POV

It was a normal, nice sunny day for you.

You got up late, got fired from work, you found out your significant other was cheating on you with some pig, and you found out that your best friend was the pig that your significant other was cheating with.

So everything was going your way on this nice, sunny day.

That's when it started to rain.

You ran towards a gas station not far from where you were at.

You walked in and went over to buy an umbrella, some snacks, a doctor pepper and a pocket knife.

The cashier asked if you were ok. You told them that it's just been a bad day for so far.

The cashier gave you a discount, and their phone number?

Well that's just great you thought was you walked back to your place.

I'm pathetic, I lost my job, my lover is an omega prick and my best friend is the walking VD (venereal disease).

I just wanna go home and sleep for the remainder of the day.

You heard some grunting in the alley way. You thought to yourself that since your day been bad so far, why nit let some strange psycho finish you off.

You walked closer to were the sound came from and him. The Hero Killer.

You've seen him in the news but this the first time you've seen him before.

You say that he was going to kill one of hero's who protected your neighborhood. You weren't going to stand by and let this happen.

You grabbed the pocket knife from your bag and flicked it open.

You went to him and you suddenly realized that you're going to die.

Why even bother living? Why bother with all the fakes out there? Even though there fake, no matter how cruel a person can be, nobody deserves to die!

"Hey! Le-leave that hero a-alone!" You stood your ground.

The Hero Killer turned around and looked at you.

He saw something that he could only see in All Might. A real hero. Someone worthy enough to kill the Hero Killer, Stain.

He smiled at you, heck you some joy in his eyes.

He turned away from you and quickly finished that hero's life.

You still weren't unfazed, if anything that motivated you even more.

" I'm, not afraid, of you... Hero Killer."

He looked at you once more. He got up from the ground and held out his hand.

"Chizome Akaguro."

"What?"

He took another step towards you. "That's my name. Chizome Akaguro. It's the least that I can do, for one of the only real hero's out in the world. Are you my hero? Are you the person that I've been searching for?"

He had you pinned against the wall, for each step that he took brought him closer to you.

You didn't think this is how you'll go, but it's not like anything was going your way today.

He did something quite shocking, he kissed you.

Me, at of all people. Why, I just want to leave, I wanna leave this unforgiving forsaken place and just rest in peace, why can't nothing ever just go my way.

You started to cry, this is what finally got to you, this was the straw. You finally broke.

You covered your face, embarrassed that this is what got you to brake down.
Chizome knelt down next you and removed your hands from your face.

"It was pretty stupid of me to kiss you but I didn't you'd be crying. I thought more among the lines of, screaming, biting, yelling, thrashing, punching, kicking you name it. But this isn't something that I expected. So can you tell me why you're crying.

"I'm gonna die anyway, so why not. First woke up late for work, I get fired from my job, and now my best friend slept with my lover. I guess the world isn't going my way today. Now I guess this the part when you tell me that I'm going to die now."

He got up and grabbed you and held you in his arms.

"I guess you're right, the world's not going your way today, you're not going to die. Why on earth would I kill you? I think you're the person that I've searching for my whole life, without even realizing it. Come with me, I think I can find a way for the both of us to be happy."

And with that he swept you away and took you to a far off place, in the city, this cool abandoned warehouse.

The two of got to know each other and ended up being with each other. I guess you can say that you found your hero.

===========================
Word count (unedited): 877 words
===========================
Hey guys so I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter, I don't really know Stain's personality that well so I hope that the one shot lived up to your expectations.

I'm also sorry if it's too short.

The_Isolated_Nerd I hope that you liked it and I'm sorry if it took to long.

Anyway, I'll see you in the next chapter.