The Number (Tokoyami x Singing foreign neko Reader)

Hey guys, so I have trying to update more and I just hope this chapter isn't to short.

AmeliaRosetteRose I hope that you and everyone else enjoys this one shot.

Anyway, let's get started.
========================
(Ma/N) = Manger's Name
========================

(Y/N)'s POV

Ughhhh when is (Ma/N) and mom going to understand.

I don't want to just be a kid performer. I don't want this to be what I'm known for in this world.

I want to be someone's hero. Why can't they understand that? I never wanted to be a singer in the first place. But I did to make you and dad happy. Now I feel even more like a piece of crap.

I just want to stop performing all the time and live life the way I want.

I just want to be free.

"(Y/N), your on in 10 minutes, finish any touch ups that you need to do."

I nod my head to show (Ma/N) that I heard them.

(Ma/N) isn't a bad person, if anything I wish they were my parents. They're always there for me and they don't criticize everything I do.

To the way I walk, to the way I act, the way how I present myself to people.

(Ma/N) is the most judge free person I know.

Welp I gotta get already to preform.

Author-chan's POV

(Y/N) left her dressing wearing her costume and her real cat ears and tale.

As soon as she opens the door, fan girls and fanboys are piled at the door frame with security blocking them off

She understood how her fans felt since she acts that way whenever she sees her favorite artist.

She whistled and the fans stopped moving and became quiet.

"Listen, I know you payed a lot of money to come and see my show today, but you'll get your autographs and photos after the concert and since all of you lovely people payed extra for backstage passes, you get a skip in the line for autographs and photos. Please make a path for me to go through so I can do what you came here for, to sing!"

Her fans cheered some saying I love you or marry me. They made a nice clear path for you to walk through.

You smile and wave at all of them show the upmost kindest respect toward your fans but one special fan caught your eye.

He had a bird head and dark black feathers and he looked pretty cute.

You walked over to him and his group of friends.