I'll love you till the day I die Dabi x Reader

Hey guys so this is number 2 out of 8 in the series of request. I hope you guys have a great day and warning this one shot is an angst one shot.

Warning, this doesn't not follow the story arc for my hero academia.
Let's get on with the chapter.
==========================

(Y/N)'s POV

I remember it as if it were yesterday

(Flashback 1)

I'm walking to school and I see this group of guys picking this red-head in my class.

I take a deep breath of courage and walk over to them. I call out to them saying, "Leave him alone!"

I walk over to see that he has a bunch of bruises but what really interesting was the piercings that he had.

I lean down to grab the boy's hand and pull him up. "Hey what's your name?"

He looked at me and smiled, " It's Toya but I'm planning on getting it changed thou." I nodded thinking to myself that me and Toya are gonna be great friends.

(Flashback 2 )

As I was walking home from the entrance exam I see my boyfriend in a fit of rage storming out of his house only to see his father, Endeavor; storm out as well.

"Get back here Toya! I'm not finished with you."

Toya turned around and punched his dad on the face.

"Well I'm done with you! And my name is Dabi! I hope you go hell... I feel sorry for my siblings for dealing with your bullsh*t."

He turned around and saw me standing there. He walked towards me and grabbed my hand and dragged me off.

We stop walking as soon as we reached the park and he looks at me with a sad look in his eyes.

"What's going on?!" I start crying knowing something bad is going to happen.

"Just know that I'll always love you, till the day I die"I nod as I turn wiping the tears off my face, knowing that this will be the last time I'll see Dabi. He kisses my forehead and walks away from me.

(Flashback end)

Why did you have to leave me Dabi, we could've been together. Your such and idiot.

I look down at Dabi, bleeding out right in front of me, barely any sign of hope that he'll make it out alive.

"Why... why did you leave Dabi... why did you leave without me?!" He turned his head a little and looked at me. He smiled at me, "You know I always wanted to-(insert horrendous cough here) go out in a big way."

I look around, seeing buildings on fire and people running for their lives. I smile down at him and lean down and kiss him.

But I think back to the battle.

(Thoughts)

"(Hero/name)! Get over here right now, we need you down by the east side of downtown."

I was called onto the scene by Death Arms and I was one of my old friends from school, Mt. Lady is her hero name.

" Ah! This is bad, I don't you should be here (H/N)!"

I looked at her confused, before I could say anything, a wave of bright blue flames casted across the entire street and I saw something, no someone emerge from the shadows.

They had a pitch black trench coat and scars adorning their face. I'll admit, they're hot but my heart has always belonged to my Toya, my Dabi.

I miss him so much. But this *sshole just had to ruin my train of thought by waving another batch of blue flames.

Why do those flames look so familiar?!?!

Death Arms, being the meat head idiot he can be at times, just charged in without assessing the situation, he was blasted with the flames since he didn't dodge in time.

I saw that the guy was turning his head to look at me but he stopped walking and just stared at me, I took this chance to attack but he jumped away from my attack.

We start go all out but since we're both distance fighters, it was hard to land any blows on the other. Some other heroes showed up and got filled in on the situation.

Turns out that this guy caused a lot of trouble underground and basically messed with peoples lives.

Snipe and the other heroes decided that they needed to shoot him down, I asked them if there was another way. But before anyone could say anything, Snipe readied his guns and aimed to kill this guy.

It was too late, Snipe's shot is true and always land on its target.

The guy fell down but one of the heroes said what broke my spirit, "Snipe, you just killed the villain, Dabi!"

I looked back at him and ran over to him to see if he was alright.

(End of thoughts)

I cry and let my tears flow down. Dabi took his last breath, but he smiled. He looked straight into my eyes as he became one with the dead.

I wipe my tears and close his eyes so he may rest in peace.

I got up, only rage filled me. I ran back to the others, not caring what will they think of me for what I'm about to do.

I punch Snipe in the face so hard that his mask came off. The others tried to restrain me and I soon stopped struggling and started crying. Takeyama held me while I cried because she understood why I was like this.

She knew who Snipe killed in cold blood. I'll never forget you Dabi, you're always on my mind. I'll will always love you.
You will always be by my side, till the day I die.

==========================
Word count: (unedited) 1064 words
==========================

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in so long. I hope you are having a wonderful day and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I also want to apologize for how short this chapter is though. I apologize again but now I have to continue onto part 3 of the 8 request. I've done only a quarter of the request that have been requested.

Like I said I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in so long when it comes to one shots.

Thank you for always reading.

I'll see you in the next chapter.