Opposite

Summary: In which everything is flipped upside down, and a certain character just can't seem to understand why May and Drew won't get together.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-*A/N*-

Coming up with this, I was really excited because it seemed funny, and I thought it would certainly be interesting. So without further ado, onto the story!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Drew handed May a thornless red rose before taking his leave, waving at her with the back of his hand. May could feel the warmth on her face as a blush crept its way onto her cheeks. She held the rose close to her heart and sighed dreamily. A soft chuckle woke her out of her swooning. She looked over to see her dad exit the gym with his vigeroth trailing behind him.

"Honestly, you two," He shook his head.

"W-what?" May stuttered.

"It's so obvious you have feelings for each other, why not embrace it and confess?" Norman asked.

"I can't do that, he'll say no, and I'll be embarrassed for all eternity!" May hid her face in her hands.

"Honestly, you two need to suck it up and get together already. I know I sound like a giggly twelve year old girl, but it's true, you guys suit each other!" Norman ranted. May blushed.

"What the heck Dad!" She squealed.

"I'm just saying, I mean, why else would he give you all those roses, which I know you keep as long as possible," Norman suggested, winking at his daughter.

"Ok, who the heck are you and what have you done with my Dad!" 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-*A/N*-

I'm so sorry, this is probably trash and I just literally started writing it and it's more of a Drabble, I'm sorry, but I had to get something out on here because it has been two weeks and I hadn't even attempted to write anything. So again and again, I'm sorry! Anyway, I hope this Drabble was ok I guess,

Krissy

Words: 324