OTAKU!!!

May giggled menacingly as she put in the next disk of Kaichou wa Maid Sama. Well to others, it was a creepy laugh, but to those select few, they recognized it as the intense fangirl giggle. 

"What have we done to raise our daughter so wrong!" Caroline cried in the door way in the arms of her husband. 

"She made this choice herself, we can't help her," Norman said, cuddling his wife while wiping away his own tears. Suddenly May squealed.

"USUIIIIIIIII!!" 

"Too bad you're fictional," she muttered to herself, as she swaddled herself up in her blanket like a swadaloon. Her face wore a pleased expression as her face was a bright pink. 

.

.

.

"You're such a nerd," Drew shot at her. 

"Silly baka, I'm an otaku!" May corrected him sharply. 

"O taco? What type of taco is that, the nerdy kind? And what the heck is a baka?"

"Otaku!!! It means someone who is obsessed with anime and manga! Baka!" May said, as if lecturing him.

"Still don't know what baka means!" Drew said, obviously annoyed. 

"How fitting, the idiot doesn't know what baka means," May started laughing uncontrollably.

"What does it freaking mean!" Drew demanded.

"It means idiot! Idiot!" May exploded into a fit of laughter. 

"Fine Otaku!" 

"fine Baka!"

.

.

.

*8 years later*

.

"Oh gosh not another one!" Drew complained as May put in another disk to Sailor Moon. 

"But Tuxedo Kamen and Sailor Moon are just like us, aren't they Baka?" May asked.

"I don't think I'm a tuxedo clad superhero who throws roses, and you're definitely not a senshi," Drew said blankly.

"I meant personality wise, but you do give me roses, however, reality is cruel, I'll never become a bishoujo senshi!" May said sadly. She snuggled into Drew as he put his arm around her. He kissed the top of her head affectionately.

"I love you, you know," Drew smiled.

"I love you too Baka," 

.

.

.

-A/N-

I was going to do a whole fanfiction about May being an Otaku and Drew being some popular boy and they fall in love. But I decided to change it into a one shot, what did you guys think? Anyways, I love you guys! Bye!!

YouDontKnowShipping