Roses

"Ugh! He's just so freaking frustrating! I just want slam him into a wall!" May raged as she paced back and forth in her room.

"Slam him against a wall huh?" The voice of her best friend, Dawn, came through the phone, very suggestively.

"That's not what I mean!" May squealed, her face red.

"I MEANT that maybe if he had his head slammed into a wall, maybe he'd come out more respectful, and not so, UGH! Aggravating!" May said very worked up, pacing back and forth in her room.

"Well I guess that's another way he shows his affections for you," Dawn said as if it weren't a big deal he was such a jerk to her.

"Wait what? There's no way, he hates me!" May said, shocked.

"Well I mean he gives you those roses, and he teases you, I think he's made it pretty obvious he likes you," Dawn said matter of factly.

"What do the roses have to do with this?" May asked.

"May, do you know what a single thornless rose means?" Dawn questioned. May was silent for a moment.

"N-no, I don't," She said. Dawn was quiet for a second before busting out laughing.

"Wow! You really are dense!" Dawn laughed.

"Hey! Shut up!" May pouted. Dawn eventually calmed down.

"May, you sweet, sweet innocent child. A single thornless red rose means I love you, you dummy," Dawn explained.

"W-WHAT!? B-but the roses are for Beautifly... oh my gosh! Dawn, I got to go!" May exclaimed.

"Alright, good luck I guess," Dawn said. May hung up. At Dawn's place, she was dancing around her bedroom.

"My OTP is about to happen!" She fangirled.

Back with May, she was a girl on a mission as she set out to find Drew. She had been taking a small break to stay with her family, and Drew ended up coming in town, so she bumped into him. She knew he was still there. Within a short amount of time, she luckily found him at a nearby park.

"Drew Hayden! I need to talk with you right now!" She demanded.

"He looked up from the book he was reading and let out a sigh.

"What do you want May," he said, annoyed she had interrupted his book, but he couldn't stay mad at her for too long.

"Why are you in love with my Beautifly, you perv!" May accused. Drew stared at her blankly before bursting out laughing.

"I take it you found out what the roses mean," he said.

"Yes I did! Now don't be getting ideas with my Pokémon you creep!" May snapped. Drew started laughing again.

"I'm NOT in love with you're Beautifly," he said, still laughing. He took a deep breath.

"Beautifly was just an excuse to give you a rose, all of the roses were for you," he said seriously. May blinked.

"Wait a second! So that means.." May said, realizing it for the first time.

"Hey," he said, snapping her out of her thoughts. A rose had somehow magically appeared in his hand. "This is for you," he said, offering it to her. As she took it from him, he leaned down and kissed her. Short and sweet. As quick as it had come, Drew was already walking away. May barely had anytime to react.

"Hey! What the heck Drew! You can't do that! UGH!!" May screamed at his retreating figure. May pulled out her phone and called a number she had memorized.

"Dawn!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-A/N-

Ayy! Two days in a row! Wow! I hope this was funny! XD. When I was writing this, I thought there could be a part in May and Dawn's conversation where she talked about her boyfriend which I had thought of making it Paul in this little one shot.

(Spoilers, I didn't use him) but as I was thinking up the scene and Paul's personality I realized.. Paul in the way I imagine him, is a Tsundere XD XD like, I can just picture him saying,

"I'll help you out Troublesome, but don't get any ideas, it's not like I like you or anything," BAKA!! XD I don't know, but if I ever do anything ikarishipping, just know Paul is going to be a freaking Tsundere XD

Anyways, thanks for reading! Love you all!

YouDontKnowShipping