Red

-A/N-

*slaps own face* I'm a horrible person. I haven't written anything in over a month cause I'm a lazy procrastinating girl. Please forgive me! *cries*

I hope this makes up for my failure.... *turns into a puddle of shame*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

May never thought anything of it. The red string connected to her pinkie was just normal. She even forgot about it some days. It never occurred to her that it wasn't normal. It wasn't until she was thirteen. In one of her classes, somehow they had gone out on a tangent, and needed up talking about the red string of fate. She looked down at her hand, the red string extending off into the unknown.

But now, she knew where the end led. She could see him, no less than fifty feet in front of her. She took her chances and began to follow the tug of the string. She found herself standing in front of an emerald eyed teenage boy with green hair. He gave her a knowing smile and lifted up his right hand which the string was attached to.

"Hi, I'm Drew," he said. His voice was a soft purr.

"My name is May," she said, lifting her right hand. They clasped their pinkies together. She could only see red. Her heart throbbed against her rib cage. At that moment, both knew they would be with the other for the rest of their lives, and for what lies beyond.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-A/N-

I hope that was good enough for now? I'll be writing more! I swear!

YouDontKnowShipping