Yeah, Something Like That

-*A/N*-

I'm sorry guys, I've been busy writing a sailor moon fanfic and stuffs, and reading fan fiction, I haven't even posted a new chapter that's been done for like 2 weeks >~< I apologize and hope this works for you guys.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Honestly! That boy! He never stops saying that stupid phrase! May raged to herself. She was currently walking along side her arrogant rival she just happened to bump into on the way to Goldenrod City for a contest. They were making idle chat, talking about their journies, and of course, he wouldn't stop saying that stupid line. 

"Anyways, I heard from Solidad you had 3 ribbons already?" May asked.

"Yeah, something like that," Drew smirked. May's face instantly lit up.

"Yes! I have 4! Finally! I'm ahead of you!" She celebrated. Drew frowned. "What, Skitty got your tongue?" May teased.

"Something like that," he commented. A rage mark formed on May's forehead.

"Stop saying that!" She growled. 

"Saying what, May," He said, smirking again.

"That stupid phrase! Are you trying to make me go insane!?" She exclaimed.

"Something like that," he said, his smirk growing into a devilish grin.

 "YOU ASKED FOR IT BAKA!" May raged. Suddenly, her lips were met with another. He was kissing her! She pulled back in surprise.

"Did you seriously just kiss me!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, something like that," he winked at her.

"What the hell, Drew!" May screeched, chasing after him. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-*A/N*-

I hope this is okay, and enough! Again I'm really sorry for being such a failure! Anyways, see you next time guys!

Words: 251