Without You

-A/N-

Just a little Drabble I guess...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When you love someone, you always wish the best for them. You want them to be happy over yourself. May guessed she was just selfish. Even though she loved Drew, he was dating someone else. Of course she should be happy for him, but a part of herself will always know that she will always be jealous, and will always want him by her side. The sad truth was she couldn't have him. That made her heart snap. She wanted him to be happy, but she could never be happy unless she was by his side. Every day it broke her, bit by bit. Now, she's a pile of shards on the floor. She was broken, and he was the only one who could fix her, but he never would, because he was out of reach. Always a couple steps ahead, and she could never catch up. She would end up falling on her face in the dirt, and he would become further and further away. No, she was not truly happy for him. She was dying on the inside, and she hated herself for it. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-A/N-

That's it. Just so you guys know, this is based off of some of the things I feel everyday, and though I recently discovered he was single again, he is still out of my reach.

Youdontknowshipping