[ E6 • NEW STORY OR NOT? ]

Hey superwolves!

Alright, so, while I am trying to push past the writer's block for this story, I have another option for you to consider. It is a Fairy Tail fanfiction, and it's also GrayLu for all you shippers out there.

It's called: 'Dark Ice'.

Summary:

Summary:

There's a darkness within Gray that none except Natsu know about, and there's a secret he is hiding from them all.

Lucy knows something is wrong with the Ice Wizard, but can she know it without its very existence destroying her?

Preview:

Dark eyes. They're such a dark blue that they're almost black. Well, one of them is. The other is a glowing purple, a vivacious colour that sends chills down people's spines. The darkness on my skin appears to be burning, but, in truth, I don't feel a thing. It is a never ending black mass that is wrapping itself around my limbs and almost encasing half of my body. It's throbbing with untold power, and it is making my heart race.

The Mage in front of me is wide-eyed with fear, and even Natsu has slight fear in his eyes. Although, he's not one to talk - with him being E.N.D after all. Erza's eyes are narrowed with apprehension, and even Loke is dubious of me in this state. Lucy's brown eyes are blossoming with tears as she struggles to stand, the pain overwhelming her. She reaches for me and I carefully pick her up, cradling her small frame in my arms.

"Gray." Her voice is soft and vulnerable. It makes my harsh gaze soften as I take her bloodied state in. "I'm not going to try stop you this time."

I stare at her in shock. "Lucy."

"Just be careful, alright?"

"Of course."

She looks up at me, her eyes glistening. "Come back to me alive. Don't you dare die on me."

"Lucy, I promise you I'll be back for you."

Her small hands cup my face and pull me towards her, a small smile on my face. Her soft lips meet mine and everyone else seems to vanish. It feels as though there's nothing but her and I in this desolate world, and I am fine with that. It is bliss, and I don't want it to end. It does end though. Lucy pulls back and smiles, tears running down her face as she caresses the blackness on my face.

Natsu's hot arms brush against me as he takes her from me, and I look up, meeting his dark onyx eyes. He will protect her, and I know there will be no hesitation in doing so. That fact allows me to loosen my hold on the girl I love and hand her over to him, even though my mind is screaming at me that I should not let Natsu near her after everything that has happened.

"You keep her safe, Natsu," I say, staring up at the Mage. "If any harm comes to her, I don't care if you're the E.N.D, I will kill you."

Natsu grins, his fangs sticking out. "Of course, Ice Princess. There's no way I'd let any harm come to your beloved."

"Now is not the time for jokes, flame boy. Keep her safe, or else."

"I know, Gray. Just...don't you die out there."

• • • • • •

It will be rated  'mature' because I've decided to write another dark story.

- Frosch xo -