[ author's note • three ]

Hey superwolves!

I am so unbelievably sorry about being inactive this past month. We've started our HSC course at school and I'm struggling as it is, but I'm getting it together. I promise. It's going to take a little bit of time, but I'm going to make it.

So, I have changed this story from a fanfiction to a fiction on Google Docs, and have sent it in to Radish. Let's see how that goes. It's been almost two weeks since I sent in the first thirty pages. Another one to two weeks to go.

Anyway, I have a bit of writer's block for this story. I know what I want to happen, but I don't know how I want to get there. You're all probably hanging on the edge of your seats waiting for the next update, but, it won't be up for a while.

On to the other part of this author note.

I am thinking of writing a Bughead fanfiction. If I get around to it, it will be Dark!Betty and Serpent!Jughead. It will not be following the story line of Riverdale, but it will reference a few scenes in it.

It won't dive right in, but it'll be gradual. You'll look back at the beginning of the book and go, "How'd we get here?" when the book is finished. Honestly, it may be one of my top five best ideas yet.

Let me know what you think.

ALSO! Thank you stiles24stilinskiXD and Fandom_psycho for helping me decide on what to do with this story. I won't be publishing the Fiction version onto this profile. It may go onto my animechey profile. I'm not sure yet. 

Oh, by the way, you two ^^ are freaking awesome. Everyone, go check out stiles24stilinskiXD's stories when you have the time. They're perfection.

- Frosch xo -