Chapter 15

I jumped. The front door opened. Was he back?! 

"Shhh...Shhh. It's just your mom, baby," Josh said and held my head to his chest. 

I was still in shock obviously. My arm was hurting too after I had hit Andrew in the face. I hoped he was in pain after what he had done to me. I never wanted to see that disgusting face again. I moved closer to Josh than I already was, I just wanted to be as close to him as possible. 

"Are we telling your mom?" Josh asked.

I stayed close to Josh when he spoke up. I didn't feel like telling my mom about this. Josh and I had figured it out on our own, we didn't need another person involved.  This was finally over. 

"No, that's not necessary. I won't worry her about this at all, she has got so much else to think about. Plus I won't lose you because of this," I said. 

"You'll never lose me... I'm right here," Josh said and grabbed my hand.

He placed it over my heart and looked me directly in my eyes. His were so blue... They sparkled and shined like stars. I could look at them all day long and wouldn't get bored. I always saw something new that I could find an interest in. I didn't notice it at first but his blue eyes now match his blue hair. 

"Your hair brings out your eyes even more than they were," I told Josh. 

"I just went with blue because all the other colors were taken already," He said. 

"You're beautiful..." I said.

"So are you..." Josh said. 

Then Josh placed his hand on the back of my head, his motions angled my face towards his. My lips hit his with a tender touch. He was such a good kisser. His kisses kept being alive and never burned out. We could kiss for hours on end, we wanted to but our lips would get too sore. That or my mom would walk in on us... 

"Hannah, Josh, I'm ba-," My mom came into my room, her mouth dropped. 

Josh and I parted away from each other. I looked first at my mom, then at Josh, then back at my mom. Josh was smiling, so was my mom... It was a very weird experience.  

"Hey, Ms. Murray..." Josh said and scratched the back his neck.

"I'm sorry, I should have knocked before going in. I just wanted to say I'm back from the police station. They're keeping him at least until the morning, then tomorrow we'll all three go and see what the officer have to say about Phillip's case," My mom said.

"It's okay, Mom... So does that mean you still don't know if Phil is gonna sit in?" I asked.

"It does..." My mom said.

"Are you okay, Mom?" I asked.

"I'm just worried about him, he didn't like I left him there alone..." My mom said.

"I'm sure you'll get him home tomorrow," Josh assured both of us.

"We can at least hope, I don't want him to stay there either. Not even because of what he did to Josh. He's still my brother and I love him. Plus we're okay now," I said.

"I'll leave you, kids, again and go prepare some dinner for us, anything you would like in particular?" My mom asked us.

"I'm up for anything," Josh said and looked over at me. "Hannah?"

I liked when he said my name out loud, the familiar name coming out of his mouth was incredible to hear. I still wasn't used to hearing his voice calling me baby or beautiful, I don't think I ever will, but when he says my name, it makes me fussy and warm inside.