Chapter 19

It was Sara's wedding day. I got up early to get ready and prepare myself mentally to meet all these new people of Sara and Josh's family, probably a lot of their friends too. I was really excited though. I couldn't wait to show Josh my dress and see his reaction. I hoped he would love the dress I had found because I thought it was pretty on me. I was pretty in this dress and I never thought I'd hear that sentence out my own mouth. I ate early breakfast so I wouldn't be full when we arrived at the party. A couple eggs and a toast was what I made which was completely fine for me, I was never that hungry in the mornings. Then took a shower and spend a ridiculously long time getting ready. I shaved and put a moisturizing creme on my skin. I danced around to my favorite music while I dried my hair and waited for my nail polish to set. Josh was picking me up at 1 pm because I wasn't going to the official ceremony in the church. Once I was ready, it was just a waiting game. Phil was home again from his little visit to the prison and seemed to be doing alright. Although he just sat on the couch and played video games, it was nice to have him home again.

"Don't get drunk tonight, alright?" Phil said out of nowhere.

"Since when do you talk?" I joked.

"Hannah, please? Be careful and watch out, you know what I mean..." Phil said.

"No, what do you mean?" I asked even though I knew he was talking about Josh.

"Just don't get drunk and don't let him get drunk. I wouldn't like you to be alone with him, drunk and vulnerable. He wouldn't be able to think straight then," Phil said at last.

"I promise to not get too drunk, Phil..." The doorbell rung. "That's Josh, I gotta go. See ya later big bro..." I said and hugged him.

I went out to the front door and opened up. I smiled brightly as I saw Josh standing in front of me in the most handsome suit I could possibly have imagined. Matching black jacket and trousers with a white dress shirt underneath. His hair was sat up in a quiff and I was only to the blue streeks because of the sunlight shining down on him. Had the day been cloudly, Josh's hair would have looked pitch black. His smile was the best part of my view though. He really looked stunning and I think he liked what he saw too.

"Wow....."Josh stood silently after that and stared at me. "You're so beautiful, baby. Is this really my Hannah?" Josh stepped forward and sweetly placed his hands on my shoulders. "I don't want to ruin your makeup and hair so a kiss will have to wait until I've presented my gorgeous date to my family and friends," He said while smiling like some crazy person.

"You're not too bad yourself," I bit my lip and looked into Josh's eyes. "I just need to get my purse and then I'm ready," I said.

"Sounds good, my girl..." He blew a kiss at me. "I'll be waiting right here," Josh said.

I smiled at Josh and walked over to the hallway backward. I couldn't get my eyes off him but that kicked me in the back, literally, I hit my head on the wall because I wasn't looking where I was going. I took myself to my head and massaged the spot I hit to ease the pain. It wasn't horrible but it did hurt a little. Josh approached me with a little smirk on his face.

"Watch where you're going... I'm not pretty enough to get hurt for," Josh carefully placed his hand on my head and blew on the spot I hit. "It's completely different for you... ," Josh looked around before slowly but hard letting his lips tangle with mine in an eager kiss.

"J-jo..sss...hh..." I tried stopping him. "Not now," I pushed him back and smiled.

"Why?" He asked with a deep breath and held his mouth open.

"We have to go. I don't wanna be late because we're making out in my hallway... As we couldn't get any further before sticking our tounges together," I said, maybe a little too loud.