Chapter 34

"Jooooosh.... Waaaakkeee uuuuuupp," I said.

It was prom day and I had been up for hours, showering, putting makeup on, trying to decide on what to wear but I couldn't. I knew he needed sleep but it was almost twelve so I had the right to wake him up. I needed his advice because he was the one who would be looking at me. 

"What?" He said, still with his head buried in his pillow. 

"I need your help to decide what I should be wearing today," I said and sat down on the bed. 

Josh wrapped his arm around me and pulled me down next to him. Although I wasn't much for it because I just had done my makeup, I couldn't resist. I loved him too much to say no to a cuddle when I knew we had time. He pulled me tight to him and kissed the back of my head. I turned around in his arms so I could look at him. I thought he had the most handsome face I've ever seen. That strong jaw-line that looked even better when he smiled that smile I loved more than anything in the entire world. His smile just lit up my darkest days and when he smiled, I could see it in his beautiful blue eyes. I could get all carried away just talking about his appearance. 

"Do you have to go?" Josh said. 

"Yes, Babe... It's my graduation. I can't leave Matt alone either," I told him.

"But... I don't want you to go," He said.

"If it's because of Matt then I've already told you that I would never cheat on you. You're the only one I love and a prom night won't change that, Josh..." I said and pecked his lips. 

"I know... When are you home tonight?" Josh asked.

"I don't know, okay Josh..." I said and ran my fingers through his long hair. 

"I need a haircut desperately," He said. 

"I like it," I smiled and messed with his hair. 

"I know you do," He said.

Josh sat up and looked down at me. He placed his hands on either side of my head. I couldn't keep my eyes off him and so I just grabbed his t-shirt and pulled him down to meet my lips. We laid there, kissing, for a little. It was hot because Josh was always so warm. I didn't want to smell of sweat so I stopped. 

"We have to get up now, Josh..." I kissed him one final time before getting up.

"Will you go with me and get my hair cut?" Josh asked.

"Of course," I laughed. "You're also seeing your therapist this Saturday so you gotta look decent for that," I said. 

"Is that already this Saturday? Dammit," He said.

"It's going to be alright, Babe. Don't worry about it now," I told him.

"You're right. Let's get dressed," He said.

Once we were looking sharp, I made us some breakfast or maybe it was more lunch. I had a feeling that the day was going to be really good. It was just something in my gut saying it. I was thinking about Josh and I going out to get his hair cut and then we could stop by at a café. We would get a drink and something to snack on. Then Matt was going to pick me up at around three and we would take prom photos at home. I would, of course, also get a photo with my cute ass boyfriend and he would dress up nicely just for me. It was going to be a great day. 

"Are you ready to go?" Josh asked.

"Yes... Do you have your wallet?" I asked him with a smile. 

"Oh shit, can't forget that..." Josh said and ran out of the kitchen to find it.

That Ramsay boy forgets quick... He gave it to me earlier and said I should take of it because he probably would forget to take it with him. I saw him come back into the kitchen with a confused look on his face.