5 pain passed

WARINING:
This chapter contains sensitive topics around hardcore child abuse. It covers almost every aspect of abuse an adult can conduct to a child.
Please read with caution!
If you are uncomfortable with that I advice you to stop reading this because it gets so much worse.
Remove it from your library and go read some fluff hon XOXO

Jack slowly approached his door. The cold air outside frosting his breath and turning it white. The boy retreated his hands in his pockets. He was nervous. The teen had underestimated the time and it had gotten much later then he anticipated.

He was way past his curfew. Surely his mother would be furious.
If she wasn't passed out drink yet.

Sean slowly opened the from door and slipped in. Grimacing as it creaked when he closed it. The green haired boy stopped and waited. Frozen in place. Waiting to see if someone else was home
Sure enough, there was.

Loud thumping footsteps barrels towards their son. A very angry mother storming towards him. The teenager backed up until his back was flat against the front door. Fear.

" Where have to been young man?!" The women snapped, holding up a butchers knife.

Jack inwardly whimpered at the sight of the weapon. The shiny surface of the blade scaring him to no end. The boy swallowed the lump in his throat before talking.

" I uh, I was out with friends".

Sean's mother turned up her nose at the boy. Soon enough a harsh bitch slap as brought down on Jack. The teenagers head slammed to the side and hit the door quiet harshly.

" Why?!" The mother yelled.

Jack knew to keep his hands to his side. Do not look away from her.

" Because I knew you would want time home alone" he answered what she wanted to hear.

Answer correctly. Answer with what they want to hear rather then what you believe is true.

" Damn fuckin right I do" the women swore.

The brunette suddenly snapped.
" Get your ass into the lounge room!" She ordered.
She pointed the knife towards the room in question.

Jack stepped forward, heading towards where he was told.

" lock the door" the women ordered back.

The teenager turned the lock with shaky hands. Then hurriedly made his way behind him patent towards the living room.

His mother gestured to the couch of which Sean sat down with hesitation.

" Take your jacket off, leave only your shirt on" His mother ordered.

When pain is inflicted from one person to another.

Sean did so. Unzipping his jacket and throwing it to the floor. The teenager expected his hands to start shaking. But soon realised they laid still in his lap.
He was too used to this.

His mother stalked over to him. Knife still in hand.

I nearly made Jack vomit when she got on top of him, straddling him. But the boy didn't move. He knew better then to fight back. It would only make it worse.
So he kept his hands to his sides and god forbid he didn't break eye contact with the women.

" Which one of us is stronger?" The women asked.

That entity will feel the internal pain inflicted upon them by their attacker forever.

The blade she held lightly traced up the teens throat. Stopping just under his chins. Keeping his gaze locked with hers.

" You are" Sean's voice cracked.