This is sorta a filler but still read it

The dusk of morning woke the sun up and caused the birds to chirp. Through the green trees sunlight shone onto three bodies, only two moving of free will.

Jack shuffled out the window he had smashed a few hours prior. While they had been waiting for dawn they exhausted the supplies in the vampires house.

Felix had slouched in the corner, unconscious and dead to the world. While Jack furiously ate every bite of food in the fridge, Mark was busy doing the same down in the cellar, where the fresh blood was kept. They didn't question where the blood packs came from, not that they wanted to know.
The pair were grateful for the box of first aid underneath the kitchen sink. It had probably came with the house judging by how old it looked.
But it managed to patch up Jack's wounds fine.

Mark huffed as he jumped off the porch into the wet ground, shrugging not to slip. The heavy weight of Felix on his back made it worse. He carried the boy across his shoulders, managing the stress well.

" F-fuck both of you" Felix stuttered out.

Mark humbled deep in his throat, swallowing with still raspy breath. He had regenerated well but he doubted that he'd return to full health, even with all the blood he could stomach. Older vampires were not made to last.

" The only reason I haven't ripped your throat out is because a life gone is a life wasted. I may not be human but I have humanity".

Felix promptly scoffed, rolling his eyes.

" Shane would say otherwise" Felix remarked, his voice cracking the slightest bit.

Jack smiled as he glanced to his side to see Mark throwing the human over his shoulders. Felix collided on the ground with a firm thud. The Swedish man thought to run, but he'd going get so far before Mark caught him again, then he might actually get his throat ripped out.

" Shane gave himself to me because you of you, bastard!" Mark swore before punching his captive in the face multiple times.

Felix, past the blood and tear, saw Jack, smirking at him sadistically. The vampire hissed before attempting to fight Mark off. Felix only got so far as to grab the elders man when his jaw was broken.

A scream of pain chased the birds away.

Mark grunted as he picked up the vampire again, throwing him over his shoulder once more. The group got moving again, Jack showing the way.

" Are you sure about this Jack?" Mark questioned.

Jack silently nodded.
" Well you don't want to kill him so what else are we to do?".

Mark ignored Felix's whines as blood dropped from his mouth and onto Marks shoulder. Each step the German took his shoulder dig into Felix's collar bone and with that a mumbled swear left his lips.

" Throw him in the middle of the ocean?" Mark suggested.

Jack giggled childishly at that as he stepped over a raised tree root.
"Well he doesn't need to breath so he'd just walk out".

" And then I'd kill you" Felix hoarsely, his broken jaw making it difficult it to talk properly.

All voice stopped for a moment, and the only noises was that if the ambience. Their bare feet squelched into the semi-muddy ground from the rain the night before. The remaining birds chirping in the distance and the whistling of wind through the trees.

" Jack, how did you do that back there?" Mark asked.

Jack basically ignored the question, rather focusing on not tripping on any small obstacles.
" What do you mean?".