Now Im left to

Mark and Jack currently sat on the couch of the cabin. It had been a few days since the Irishmen was able to 'let out some steam' and it was for the better. Mark especially had noticed that the boy seemed happier. He smiled and laughed instead of snapping angrily at every word spoken in his direction.

The vampire wrapped a arms around Jack's shoulder and the human sighed into the strangely warm chest he laid on. His small pale arms wrapped in blankets around Marks waist.
An old Disney movie played on screen and Jack was the only one paying any attention. Mark was to busy in his own thoughts.

It seemed ever since he'd gone to bed with Jack that night that he had bed stuck in his own mind. It's like he sat in a jail cell that didn't have bars but rather restraints that couldn't and wouldn't be broken.

For the first time Mark couldn't ignore the fact that he felt like he'd been broken. The act was a thing that many people did for pleasure, it wasn't usually something that broke a person. But the atmosphere and the fact that Mark knew the complex rules and mindset that Jack had at the time, bared I'm into his cage.

He felt like he must do everything for Jack. From protecting him, to bowing at his feet in command. It was strange. Mark felt like he had his child in his arms, a life he needed to protect and cherish. Well at the same time he felt like he had his father in his arms. A person he needed to obey and worship.

A knocking at the door interrupted Sean watching his move and Mark swimming in his thoughts.

The vampire immediately got up to get it without being asked. Jack payed no attention to it, but the gesture was being repeated in Marks mind.

The vampire opened the heavy door to find Felix standing there, shivering?
Vampires didn't shiver...
His hands trembled and it looked like his knees were struggling to keep him upright.

Marks eyes widened as he saw that Felix wasn't shivering from the cold, but from fear.

" Who is it?" Sean asked as he got up from the couch.

Felix stood just outside in the cold night air, his whole body seeming to be electrocuted, repeatedly. When Jack saw him, he gasped.

Mark looked at Jack, confused as he guided him inside. Sean had been angry at this man a few days ago and now he is opening his home to him?

Mark closed the metal door as he didn't want to much cold air to leek inside. He turned back and saw as Felix fell to his knees, immediately he began to sob. Salty tears fell down his face as he wept.

Jack could only look down at him, he wasn't sure if comforting him would be a good idea. Wouldn't that only make him scared of him? Considering everything?

" What do I do?" Jack mouthed to the vampire.

Mark made a confused stance, throwing his arms up in the air.
" I don't know, hold him????" He mouthed back.

Sean gave Mark a strange look, hesitantly his hand reached down to try and touch Felix's white hair, stroke it. But the Swedish man hit his hand away and leant his whole body away from him.

Mark looked down at the man that seemed so broken, so mentally breaking down that he couldn't form words. He may have threatened them in the past. But that didn't change the fact that he was another being and Marks heart wasn't cold and dead. He took pity on the man, no one deserved to feel broken.

Mark leant down and picked up the man bridal style. Felix didn't reject the gesture and let it happen. Jack gave him crazy eyes, asking him what he was doing.

" Well he at least deserves to cry into a pillow instead of the floor" Mark said softly.

Jack nodded and let him pass. The vampire carried his own species to the bedroom where Mark and Jack had been a few days later. With washed sheets and the mattress turned over.