8 Waste away

" It's me bitches" A Irish accent called through the wooden door.

All the humans inside slowly turned to the door. It didn't have a lock on the inside, only the out.
So why wasn't he coming in?

" Hey uh..." Jacks voice came from the other side of the door.
" I herd you got something that means a lot to me..:you ya mind giving it back?".

The humans inside stood frozen, shocked.

" He's a vampire! We're hunters! Kinda our thing not to let him or you live!" Amy called.

Jack groaned over-exaggerating.
" Come onnnnn! I haven't killed anyone and Mark-well, he's not a bad guy".

Mark coughed through his dry throat.
" Gee thanks" He hoarsely spoke.

It was silent for a few seconds.
" I'll give you guys a few seconds, if you don't let me in I'll just come in and not as calmly as I would want to" Jack called.

Amy and Wade exchanged a heated, whispered conversation. Meanwhile Ethan rusted over to Mark.

" He has Bob and Tyler...will he hurt them?" The blue haired boy asked.

Mark glanced over to the human he so badly just wanted to feed off of. Although he didn't have the strength too.
" I don't know about hurt. But he definitely won't kill them" he spoke, his voice dry.

Ethan seemed to contemplate something for a few seconds.
" Will you kill us if you could?".

Mark chuckled dryly.
" I'm a vampire and you've pissed me off. Honestly, Jacks probably your only hope from me not killing you".

Ethan stood frozen.

" Hey I got Bob out here? Mind letting him at least. The guys seems uneasy with me out here with him" Jack called through the door.

Wade and Amy didn't move. But Ethan slowly made his way to the door and opened it. The wooden door creaked to reveal Bob. Who quickly came inside and handed something to Wade before sitting down and holding his head.
Ethan stepped outside slightly for a few seconds, he looked around but found there was no one to be seen.

Wade looked down to see he was holding a full blood pack, labelled 'Type AB' on the front.
" What the fuck?" He whispered.

" It's for Mark" Bob told Wade.
The vampire took his head out of his hands and stood to meet Wades gaze.
" Jack his little army left. He said if we didn't return Mark within twenty four hours, it we don't then-". 

Amy took the bag and looked at it. She mentally questioned where Jack got the blood but choose not to question it.
" Then what?!" Amy asked.

Bob glanced at Mark.
" Jack will take him downstairs?" Bob said, more a question then anything.

" Well what does that mean?" Ethan asked.

" J-Jack has a t-thing" Mark tried to say. The vampire was struggling to move and talk. Keeping his eyes open was a challenge. He was dying and fast.

" I think Mark knows" Bob said.

" Food" Mark whispered out 
The vampire knew he would die in a matter of minutes.

Amy looked down at the blood pack.
" He won't be able to tell us unless we feed him".

" Why can't we just let him die and go get Tyler ourselves?!" Ethan questioned.

Bob shook his head.
" No we can't. Not only does he have numerous human body guards, but that Blonde Guy, he's a vampire. There's another one two, the guy that was left outside with Jack and me, we won't be able to overpower them".