Chapter 2

It's a new day and I felt like someone was sucking on my blood while I was sleeping. I looked at myself in the mirror near my bed.What the...as I looked at myself i look like a zombie. My skin was pale and my eyes looked like I haven't slept for a whole week. I giggled

" Well then since I look like a zombie they might as well kill me now". I continued me daily life. I climbed in the shower and turn on the hot water it was so soothing as it ran down my skin. I got dressed and headed to the kitchen where I made my breakfast and realized I don't have juice that goes with the bacon,eggs and some fruit salad. I quickly exit my apartment and walked down the hallway where I heard a male voice

" A mission?!. Come on I didn't have any breakfast!!!". I looked around the corner, into a room with the door wide enough to hear every word that that were saying,it was Leon who was talking to some guy. I was not paying attention to him but Leon who was about to go on a mission. He walked out of the room furiously. I made like I heard nothing and walked into him.

" Oh sorry Leon I didn't see you here?" I said while I smiled. I looked into his eyes.

" What is wrong I asked curiously as he looked away,out the window.

" Well I am about to go on a mission without breakfast and I want breakfast"he said still looking out the window.

" Hey,look I was about to grab some juice maybe you can join me? If there will be enough time!" I said. I looked in his blue eyes and he nodded, as we grabbed juice we ran into the same guy that addressed his mission from the President.

" Agent Kennedy you should....".

"Put a sock in it" Leon said interrupting him and Leon gently pulled me away. As we left him standing alone.

We ate our breakfast. I took the plates and began to do the dishes. I felt two warm hands that was wrapped around my waist and warm breath that ran down my neck. I could feel my body heat up.

" Thank you for the breakfast"Leon said. I turned around facing him as looked him in his beautiful blue eyes.

" No problem Leon" I said as I tried to play cool but felt my cheeks heat up. He looked down was he removed his hands from my waist. He leaned forward and hugged me.

" Damn it!" I thought.

" Look you are very nice and sweet everything but to be honest no one smiled as much as you do, your funny and caring. You really cared about me". Leon said so he moved back and turned around. He walked to the door and left me alone in the room blushing really hard. I quickly cleaned up and went to my closet where I decided to pick out a white t-shirt, red plaid and my favorite black converse.

" I look great" I thought to myself. I walked out as I saw Leon across the hallway waiting for me with Steve. I ran over to Steve and gave him a hug.

" You look great" Leon said as he look at me. I gave a little smile and wink. He told me that the mission about to start and he said that Steve will be training and I am joining the mission. I said me goodbyes to Steve and climbed in the car with Leon. I took out my phone and played some linkin park and some Panic!At The Disco songs along the way.

Sorry for the short story I will publish another part next week.