Chapter 28

I looked at the two men, narrowing my eyes not trusting them.

"Is this another test?" I asked irrated.

"Another what?" The other guy asked, I presume Chris.

"A test!" I spoke louder and hissed at them.

"Whoa, easy tiger. This isn't a test" Leon says and puts his gun away.

"Good, I'm in no mood for Umbrella's bullshit" I said, looking away from the men as I sighed. I was Albert's face in the darkness, he had a smirk on his face and then I blinked he was gone. It was just a pigment of my imagination, Albert is not here. He never has time to fuck around.

"Let's leave his place" I said and looked at the men again, raising my eye brow a bit.

"Fine. Any survivors with you?" Leon asked.

"Well, if there were maybe they'd be alive and standing next to me" I said, annoyed.

"Okay. No need to sassy" Leon says and I heard a noise behind me. I reached for his and took it quickly, turning around. A zombie jumps at me, launching its self from the darkness. Everything slowed down, I aimed for the head and shot it, its body fall to the ground and the sound of the gunshot rang through the hallways and it blood flows onto the floor.

"Amateur" I said sarcastically. I gave Leon his gun back.

"We have to go before we become zombie dinner" I said and walked past them.

"No. We can dodge 'hem" Leon say casually. I rolled my eyes and walked to the door.

"Where you going?!" Leon raised his voice and a BOW scream was heard. Chills went down the two men's backs.

"Away from that" I pointed out and walked to the exit, calmly.

"Good plan, let's go Leon" Chris says and taps on.

"Best plan ever" Leon says and walks after me with Chris behind him. I was calm as I placed my hands in my pockets, I knew the BOW's are coming but I don't give a fuck about them, if they think they have me trapped its bad on them because they are trapped with me. Lucky basturds.