Chapter 25 (🍋)

The date was amazing the food,the wine,and off course Leon. We come home and I removed the make-up,I walked downstairs and Leon sat with his tie untied around his neck,2 buttons opened showing some skin. I sat down beside him.

"I had fun tonight,thank you Leon"I said cuddling into him.

"Me too,you looked really beautiful,you know"He said.

I blushed and looked away. He used his index finger to turn my head towards him. He kissed me,his lips moving in synch with mine,it felt like fireworks. He then broke away,the calm and beautiful blue in his eyes was replaced with love and desire. He pushed me flat and started kissing my neck,I moaned as he left hickeys. My hand travelled to his boner and I massaged it. He moaned and I took that opportunity to push him back as I grind my hips on him. He hands planted themselves on my hips.

"Don't tease me"He growled. I climbed off him and walked away,as I did I dropped my dress on the floor and I was just walking in my underwear. My F/C bra and panties are probably making Leon want me. He watched as I walked away,swaying my hip seductively,he watched as if I was his prey,Oh right thats because I am. I reached the top of the stairs as he followed,he roughly pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. He began sucking my neck and removing my bra,he had began playing with my nipples. I removed his pants and his shirt, I moaned as he moved down and played with my clit. Instead of moving to our bed room we ended up in the bathroom. He pushed me against the sink and I looked into the mirror, seeing our reflection. Leon leaning over me, kissing my neck and cheek. I blushed.

"Like what you see?" He asked with his one hand traveling down to my womanhood. He began thrusting two fingers inside me. I moaned as I felt his fingers touch my walls, he soon added his thump to play with my clit. I felt a knot forming in my stomach and it soon started to move down.

"I am gonna cum Leon!" Leon smirked at fingered me faster as my ecstasy exit me and onto Leons hand and down my legs and thighs. He smirked at turned me around, he placed me sink and spread my legs, he inserts himself in me and I moaned at his hard cock hitting all the right spots and how my walls tightened around him. He began thrusting harder and faster and rougher, the only things heard was his skin slapping against mine, my moans and his heavy breathing. He leans forward and kisses my one nipple while teasing the other. I guess Leon sensed I was close, he pulled out and opened the shower and let the water run before pushing me inside. The warm water running down our bodies as Leon pushed my upper body against the glass wall and grabbed my one leg and threw it over his shoulder and began pounding into me. All I could do was moan, from all the pleasure he is giving me I couldn't move a muscle. I felt another orgasm build up in me and it was soon released and Leon filled my walls with his seed. He dropped my leg and turned me around. He kissed me with his soft lips, his hands on my hips and my arms around his neck. That kiss turned into a full on make out session. He pulled away and looked into my eyes before he got on his knees and began playing with my clit, I lift my right leg to give him more access as he bit on my clit and sucked on me. I moaned loudly and enjoyed the electric feeling flowing though my body. My ecstasy came and it went, I threw my head against the glass, not too hard. He rose from the ground and pulled me into his arms and at this point my legs were not obeying my orders. He laughed and began to wash me and washed him or at least I tried. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked to our bedroom and by walking I mean Leon carrying me.