Chapter 33

Me and Leon began to get to know each other and soon the agency accepted me and me and Leon saw each other everyday and we started to annoy each other like when I was training, he would jump over me, literally. He jumped over me and I nearly had a heart attack and there are times when I'd do the same with him and I slowly get my ranks, getting higher each time and now, we insult each other and snarl at each other, basically we can't stand each other. If we were in a room together, world war 3 would begin.

"Hey, look. Its princess Big mouth" Leon says walking past me with Chris. I placed the papers down that I had in my hand, turning around I crossed my arms over my chest as I looked at him, rolling my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked, annoyed.

"Oh, nothing. Just walking by-"

"You better walk fast agent pretty hair" I sarcastically spoke.

"Or else what?" He asked.

"Or I'll put my foot up your ass" I said.

"Same but you have small feet" Leon chuckles.

"Fuck you" I flipped him off.

"You wish" He said.

"You two, shut up. There is a mission" Helena says.

"Oh great" I mentally cried.

The last mission was a success but the injuries and death, its not scary but its painful. Like you'd wish you have died. The last one was a disaster and a nightmare.

"Well, fuck" I sighed.

"If you two stop being kids and follow me" Helena orders me and Leon.

We followed her but we walked behind her, me and Leon pulled faces and copied her walk.

"If you continue your childishness, I'll give you both punishment and I won't regret it" Helena said, sending chills down my spine.