Chapter 51(🍋)

Leon gently dropped my body onto the bed, his lustful eyes not leaving my body as his hands cupped my hips.

The moonlight shined onto him which made his hair seem brighter and I'm sure I saw a few blonde/brown streaks of hair that seemed dark. His eyes seemed brighter and had more color to it besides the lust that dwells inside his eyes. It also showed some hidden facial features, his lips pulled into a smirk.

His hands moved once again to my breasts as he massages it, he lowers himself enough just to kiss my neck. The feeling of his lips against my skin, made me feel different somewhat special and its a feeling I never experienced before.

I moaned in his ear, earning a few grunts as he pulls away.

He pulls his shirt over his head and tossed it in any random direction, his pants following his shirt.

The moonlight shines onto his muscles from his muscular chest to his v-line as he towers over me. His body close to mine, I could feel the heat radiating off his body.

His hard cock was seen through his boxers and I mentally got very excited.

"You like what you see?" His deep voice, broke the silence.

"Yes~" I moaned just thinking of him being inside me.

His hands wondered up and down my body as his hands stopped by the waist line of my shorts. His fingers did its work and swiftly ripped my shorts apart.

I squealed at the sudden action, earning a smirk from Leon.

The lustful blonde removes my panty, throwing it to the floor with the discarded clothes.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and rolled over with me above Leon. My hips rested above him as I leaned forward so that our lips are not far away from each other.

There was a small gap between our lips which Leon closed and our lips collided into a passionate and hot kiss. His lips were soft and it cause fireworks inside me.

Once we pulled away, there was a string of saliva connecting us together, breathless from the kiss.

I kiss from his jaw all the way down to neck as my hips grinds against his, earning grunts and moans.

I sat up the cowgirl position, my hands rested on his muscles, my eyes scanning him. I reached my hand down and palmed him through his boxers, feeling his hard cock in my hand and hearing his moans were enough to turn me on.

Leon turned us over and removed his boxers, letting his cock spring free. He was big and thick, not to mention lengthy. It looked like, it could spilt me in half.

"You think it will fit in" I asked, looking between Leon and his manhood.

"Yip, it will fit" He responds.

"Okay then I'm ready" I said and he nods.

He pointed his tip to my entrance and slowly pushed in, he leans forward, placing his head in my neck.

I gasped as I feel him enter me, at first it hurt but then it became pleasure. I moaned in Leon's ear, biting his ear in a seductive manner.

He thrust into me, my walls closed around him, sending a electronic feeling inside me, his thrust were gentle and slow.

I clawed on his back, the pleasure inside me began to build up, making a knot feeling inside me.

I've never felt this way or never thought I would ever feel this amount of pleasure.

His thrust became harder and faster as I wrapped my legs around his waist, moaning as he goes deeper inside me and hits my G-spot.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I arched my back and neck, giving Leon more access to my neck which he gladly took the opportunity to kick and bite my neck.

His thrust soon became sloppy and after a couple of thrusts, he released his seed inside me.

I moaned as I felt his seed travel inside me, he rolls over and lays next to me, breathless. I rolled over and placed my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

We laid in comfortable silence and I soon realized he had fallen asleep, I smiled and closed my eyes.