Chapter 24

Its been 4 months since Leon proposed to me and I am looking at the ring,smiling like an idiot. Leon walked in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me and giggled. He lazily put his head on my shoulder. I turned around in his arms and kissed his cheek. He wanted to kiss me but I moved away,he playfully pouted and I giggled.

"Lets go out somewhere fancy~"He said smiling.

"Ok honey"I said walking past him. He quickly grabbed me before I could say anything he kissed me. I kissed him back,it got hot and interesting and then Leon decided to pull away. He smirked then threw his arm around my shoulder.

Leon P.O.V

It's almost 7 and Y/N is just 'touching up. I sat on the couch and looked at a photo of me and Y/N. Her wide smile and the way her hair flows,her beautifull E/C. I really love her,she is kind and beautiful. A voice called my name and there she stood. Her hair was curly,her lips was red-ish color and she wore a blue dress. I stood up and walked to her,my eyes not leaving her. I just have to be strong and show that I am a man and the one for her.

Your P.O.V

I watched Leon,nervously walk to me or actually he was walking over his feet,walking against objects. I giggled and he smiled. He is so cute when be is nervous.

"You look beautiful Y/N"He said scratching the back of his neck as if he is a teenager talking to his crush,Oh wait.

"Thank you,you look handsome." I said. He nodded and kissed my cheek

"Ready my love?" He asked.

"Definitely" I responded.