Chapter 40

I fell to the floor, this must have been the 50th time I get knocked down, well actually I was punched and I'm in pain. Lots of pain. I stood up wiping blood from my nose.

"That all you got?" I asked, looking Hanso in his eyes.

Hanso, the guy who made this Fucking mess and now me and Leon have to clean it up. Hanso and I have some history, he was the quiet kid in the class. What happened to him? He has brown hair, green eyes and he is very tall, almost double my size. Hanso is basically an Asian and he looks like one of those guys from BTS but he is mafia ish. Hanso is dangerous, he'll make a deal anytime and he'll say things to change your mind in an instant.

"Just give up. Its over Y/N" Hanso says and removing my blood from his fist.

"Its never over. What happened to you?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. I spent a whole Fucking year trying to find you! Then I lost everything and Umbrella helped me and now I'm the savoir of this world" Hanso says.

"Classic" I said sarcastically.

"And you dare mock me?!" He yells.

"Awe no. You're upset" I chuckled.

"Shut up!" He punched me but I dodged his attack.

Hanso threw punches at me but I dodged each hit.

"So, what's so interesting about infecting the world?" I asked, trying to create small talk since dodging his attacks is getting boring.

"I'm not infecting. I'm saving the world just like Wesker but better" Hanso says full of proud.

Once I'm done with his ass, I'll eat his words up.

"Huh. Okay. You know, this isn't you" I said and his fist collides with my face.

I stumbled back and he punched my stomach as I doubled over and he knocked me to the ground. He gets on top and punched me again.

"You know nothing about me!" He yells.

"You never cared!" He yells, punching me again.

"I know you. You loved roses and vanilla. You had a crush on Sarah and you loved reading fictional books and you loved retro games and basketball" I said, spitting out blood.

Hanso looked shocked and soon his expression softened as he stopped punching me. I saw hope then he stabbed me, got up and left me for dead.