Chapter 22

I looked in Leons eyes and remembered he said he had 2 problems and the one was that he wanted a kiss but what was the other one.

"Leon?" I called. He looked at me.

"Yeah." He answered.

"What was your other problem?" I asked

"My other problem is you not saying yes" he said

"What?" I asked confused.

"Y/N, will you marry me?" He asked looking at me. I blinked a few times to register what just happened. Tears streamed down my face. There were no words to describe how I felt.

"Leon I-I.." words could not form. I simply nodded a yes. He smiled and slipped the ring on my finger. It was a beautiful ring with a F/C diamond. I pulled him into a hug. Tears ran down my cheeks and onto his shoulder. He rubbed my back and chuckled.

"What you didn't see that coming?" He joked. I chuckled and playfully punched his shoulder.

"No I did not" I smiled.

"Come on let's go home." He said. I nodded, he stood up and he reached his hand out for me. I took it and started to remove some sand from my body. He swiftly scooped me into his arms. I let out a soft squeal and he chuckled.

"That's why I love you" he said before pecking my lips. I smiled and relaxed in his arms as he walked to the car. He put me in the car before going to the drivers seat. He started the engine and drove away from the beach.

We finally came home. Yes home. Me and Leon had purchased a house for us. I opened the front door and walked in. I was immediately greeted by fresh smell of our house. Leon wrapped his arms around me and spinned me around. I giggled as he put me down.

~AN~
Sorry for the short chapter. I promise the next chapter will be longer and merry Christmas to all my readers
-Leah