Chapter 53

It's the afternoon and I'm seated on the couch, it seems like time is really slow and I'm so bored. I have nothing to do, I cleaned the house and had very thing done, now that I have a lot of time on my hands, I'm not sure what to do with it.

I groaned as I threw myself into one of the pillows placed on the couch.

My phone was placed on the coffee, I heard it's vibrate and I quickly rushed over to it.

I saw it was a message from Leon and I mentally thanked him for saving me from this boredom.

I opened the message and we began our conversation, just before I was about end our long talk, he had told me he would be coming late home which could give me a while to take care of the other things.

Placing my phone down, I stood up and walked to our shared bedroom and put my clothes on and wrote Leon a small letter to tell him that I've gone to a friend.

I looked in the mirror and tied my H/C up into a pony hair, a long tank top and my skinny jeans. I looked at myself and saw a small change in me but I'm not sure what changed and why I think I look different.

Regardless, I walked down the stairs and grabbed my phone along with my car keys and left the house.

Once I got in the car, I immediately turned in on and drove away from the house and drove to the last place I'd want to be.

As a kid, I never thought I'd turn out like this. I've always dreamt of having a family, settle down with my husband and enjoy life, watch our kids become older and have grandchildren but this life is not what I want.

I won't stop until I've finally found peace.