Chapter 42

I managed to get Y/N out of the hell whole and past the bad guys, we are currently making out way to the base. I felt Y/N pull me down as she doubles over, holding a bleeding wound. I placed her down, I noticed how pale she really was and touching her skin, she was cold really cold, Y/N was like an ice cube. She sighs as she leans back onto the tree.

"Leon.... Look-"

"I don't want to hear it" I said.

"But you need to listen" She said.

"Why? Why should I listen?" I asked.

"Because..... I'm not gonna make it" Y/N spoke and that shut me down.

I turned my back to Y/N, running my hand through my hair as I held back a growl of annoyance.

"I know that's not what you want to hear but you should've left me there, I don't want you to blame yourself for my actions" Y/N said and I turned around.

"I'm getting you out of here!" I hissed.

"Your only gonna drag dead weight with you" She said.

Y/N is right, she'd be dead once we make it and she is right she'd just be dead weight to me but I can't leave her here, alive or not. She needs to push through, I know she can make it.

Y/N pushed herself against the tree and slowly stood up. Once she straightened herself, she walks to me.

"I can't" I said.

"Yes, you can!" She raised her voice, scaring me a bit.

"Just fucking go!" She said, pushing me a bit.

"Y/N......"

"Leon! I dont want to hear it!" She said.

Her eyes became watery and that shook me to my bones, this is not the joyful Y/N I know. The fact that she is serious, hurt and she is showing it is all new even that she is close to breaking into tears pushed me over the cliff.

"I'm not leaving and I don't care about what you have to say!" I hissed, walking to her.

She attempted to push me back but passed out in the process. I caught her and felt for a pulse, I faintly felt a pulse and I knew I had to hurry.

I stood up with Y/N in my arms as I walked faster through the forest until I came to a camp but everything looks fresh like the newly put out fire and muddy footprints. I turned around when I heard the sound of a twig snap before I could say or do anything, they hit me behind my head and I blacked out.