Chapter 21

I had walked around the apartment cause I have a wierd feeling bubbling inside me. Leon had entered the room and while I was in my own world. He had wrapped his arms around my waist. I jumped into his arms and he hugged me tightly as I giggled. He slowly put me down and he had dropped me on the couch. I giggled and he jumped on top of me. I sat up right and he placed his head on my lap. I ran my hand through his soft blonde hair. I looked into his blue eyes, I lended down and kissed his lips. It felt like fireworks and it soon became passionate and hot. He slowly broke the kiss and sat up. He placed me on his lap and pulled me into another kiss. It got deep real soon and he wrapped his arms on my waist and I placed my hands on his face.
"Hey lets go to the park, ya know spend some time together babe" Leon said adding a wink at the end. I blushed and looked away while he smirked, knowing what he us doing to me. I made an unhappy noise and he just knew that I loved it when he kiss my lips.

"Ok get dressed then we head to the park" he said giving a quick kiss then he left.

~Time skip~

We arrived at the park where kids ran around, playing and talking to thier friends. Me and Leon had found a bench for the two of us. We sat down and watched the kids play. It was relaxing, odd. How is watching kids play relaxing? I was lost in my thoughts when Leon brought me out of it.

"Do you like kids?" He asked not making eye contact with me.

"No I don't like kids" I answered. He remained silent.

"I love kids" I finished my sentence and he finally looked at me but with one of his heart warming smiles. Then suddenly a kid from about 5 years old walked over to me. He had black hair and green eyes. He had a black t-shirt on and black jeans with again black shoes. He held a rose in his hand and he gave it to me. I could see from the corner of my eye Leon was looking at me. He was either shocked or jealous. The boy the placed a kiss on my cheek and Leon nearly jumped out of his seat, yip he was jealous. I giggled to Leons reaction. I looked at the boy one last time, he looked familiar, like I have seen him before. I looked up and met a face I have not seen in years..... Marcus. Marcus Evans.

"I see Mason has found the one and only Y/N" he smirked and walked to me.

"Hi Marcus nice seeing you again." I greeted.

"Hi Mason. How are you?" I bent down to Masons height.

Leons P.O.V

Y/N bent down to Masons height but damn her great ass. Fuck she is a tease.

"I am great just being here" Mason replied to her. Sweet Lord this kid, I cant be jealous or can I?

"You have taught your kid how to flirt?" She asked 'Marcus'.

"Only the best" he laughed.

"Who is this?" He asked looking at me.

"Oh that's Leon his my boyfriend, his cute isn't he?" Y/N said smiling at me.

"Yeah guys dont say guys look handsome unless they are gay" Marcus said.

"Ha ha very funny" Y/N said in a sarcastic way.

"Yeah nice to meet you too" I made my voice deeper knowing Y/N loves it when I do it. I looked at her and smirked, she blushed and looked away.

"Ssssuuurrreee well me and Mason need to be somewhere" Marcus pointed out.

"Ok bye"Y/N waved at him.

"Bye bye" He then sounded like a Japanese character and ran off.

Your P.O.V

I watched as Marcus and Mason run off, I looked at Leon that had a WTF face. I laughed at his face. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car. When we came there, he stopped walking and I knew what was going on.

"Oh no is my Leon jealous of a 5 year old boy" I teased.

"No I am not jealous" he answered.

"Look at me, I love you and only you remember that" I kissed his cheek.

"But there is 2 problems!" He said looking at me.

"What are those 2 problems?" I asked.

"You are not kissing me right now" He whined like a kid. I giggled and planted my lips on his. I stood on my toes to kiss him and he rested his on hand on my ass. In a moment I forget about the world around us. He pulled away and opened the door to the car and I climbed and shut the door behind me and then he climbed in and we drove off.

~Time skip~

It was sunset. The sun had a beautiful shade orange/yellow and it reflected down on the water.I smiled at the beautiful site before me. I removed my shoes and walked on the sand barefoot. It was a great feeling to have. Me and Leon walked hand in hand and talked about the randomist things in mind until he picked me up and throw me into the water. I squealed and jumped up.
"Oh its on, Kennedy" I ran after him.
He laughed as he ran away from me. Damn was he fast and thats when I got an idea. I ran after him and tripped and fell. He looked behind him and saw me laying in the water with half my face in the water. He rushed over and pulled me into his arms. He thought I was hurt,well his mistake. I grabbed him and pushed him into the water. It stunned him for 10 seconds then he got the idea and laughed after pulling me also in the water.
"Its a tie" he said.
"Kennedy 1 and L/N 1" I said lying on his chest in the sand.
"Well thats about to change" he looking me in the eyes before he put his hand in his pocket, seaching for something but what?

What is up? I had to do that!Lmao cliffhanger! I will you all in the new chapter part 2 of Proposal. Damn 1109 words😲holy fuck. It took me so long to write this chapter🙂. I hav no motivation😂😂😂. If you have any ideas or anything please message me

~Leah