Past Discussion

*** Guess who's the worst at consistent updates? I have now put up a note for me to remember to update, so I should hopefully improve. Also, I'm terrible at naming chapters***

Cody asked me how my weekend went with Shane and asked me if I was going to be hanging around with him more.

"Only on the weekends when he has something or us to do," I told him. I did kinda want to spend more time with Shane than that, but now Nate has me thinking about Devan again and that was just going to cause trouble.

"Are you going to go out with him?" Cody asked, drawing me out of my thoughts.

"Um, I'm not sure."

"Why not?"

"Well, I would like to get to know him better first."

"Is that your way of saying that you are still getting over an ex?"

"No, I've never had a boyfriend before."

"What?" Cody almost shouted, causing customers to give us weird looks and the manager to send us a look that told us to get back to work. "You have got to be joking."

I shook my head. "I've met plenty of guys and done pretty much everything with them, I just never had an actual boyfriend."

"So you were a prostitute before you came here?"

I burst out laughing. "I did not come from Vegas. I just like to go out to clubs and go home with a guy and then leave."

"So basically a prostitute without getting paid."

"Oh my God, if it makes you happy, then sure."

"I knew it!"

We both laughed and received another warning look from the manager.

"So how many guys?" Cody asked quietly.

"I don't know. I don't keep count."

"Don't, or can't?"

"Both."

"Poor Shane."

"Who says I'm going to be doing anything with him?"

"Because he gets every girl he knows in bed with him."

"Exactly why it's not going to happen with me."

"So you are still getting over a guy."

"Am not. I already told you that I haven't had a boyfriend."

"Maybe a one night stand that turned into something more?"

"No. Well..."

"Ha!"

"I never actually did anything with him, but I hate him anyways and yeah."

"You had to have done something to hate him about."

"He kidnapped me."

"What?" He stared at me. "You're kidding, right?"

I shook my head.

"And you got away?"

"He, for the most part, let me go."

"Since when does a kidnapper let their captive go? Wait, and did he do anything to you? How old was he?"

"He was only a year older than me, and no he didn't do anything to me like that."

"How old are you? 20, right?"