Meeting the Alpha

Seth's POV

"Fuck!!! I love you Alpha." Vanessa cried out while she continued to ride my dick reverse cowgirl. I couldn't believe how wet she was on my dick. She is definitely one of my favorite hoes. Now, before you start judging me, understand that I am man with an unique background. I am not your typical man.

A man like me has a large appetite and I gotta keep my options open so that I have someone to satisfy my  needs. Not many women can keep up with my stamina nor can they handle my stroke. I am not a cocky man, but I am very desirable. I continue to lay back against my pillows and watch her fat ass bounce on my dick. I had a special room in my domain just for these types of activities. None of these women are worthy to lay in the Alpha's bed. 

"Damn does your ass get fatter each time I see you baby?" I licked my lips enjoying the show. Her beautiful brown skin, red lipstick and curly hair drives me crazy. Her frame was damn near perfect, she has such a tiny waist.  I have a thing for skin darker than mine and I have for as long as I can remember.

Vanessa looked back at me with her eyes full of lust and they were glowing yellow. "Of course Alpha. Cause I know you like thicker women." She said, and damn did she know me too well.

I pushed her down on the bed, and pounded her sweet pussy from behind. "Submit to me Vanessa." I growled, while fucking her harder. I wrapped my hand around her throat. She craved me to be rough with her and that's what I like about Vanessa the most.

"You are my King, You are my Alpha. I submit to your Alpha Rollins." Vanessa yelled, and that damn near took me over the edge. Luckily, I have on a condom and I can feel my nut approaching.

I held her down while I continued to demolish her pussy. Her submission to me is tantalizing and more than I could ever want. She doesn't let anyone else inside of her besides me. "You damn right girl and don't you forget it." I said, grabbing a fist full of hair and continued to work inside of her until I was close. "Your pussy has pleased me Vanessa." I growled.

"Yess my Alpha.. cum for me!" Vanessa cried out, and I continued to stroke until I exploded inside of her. I could feel her pussy tighten around my dick and she cried out. She came on my dick.

I pushed her off of my dick and then I smelled the presence of one of my beta's and also something else. I looked around and sniffed again. What the hell did Naomi bring into my damn house?

I jumped up and put my clothes on. "Hey darling.. I have an important meeting. So, I will see you again tomorrow?" I asked, looking at her laying on the bed.

She nodded and smiled at me. "Of course baby."  I only put on my pants and walked upstairs to see Naomi and some girl sitting in the living room.

"Naomi, who is this that you've brought into my house. You did not tell me you were bringing a guest." I looked at her sideways. "She's not a human correct?" I asked, and I could not pick up this woman's scent.

Naomi stood up. "Seth, you know I would never do that you. I know what our pack laws are. I respect you way too much." She said, and cleared her throat. "This is Ember, she's a witch. She will be able to help us catch that mutt that tried to attack Dean in the woods."

I wasn't sure about this. Witches and other supernatural creatures stay in their own lanes. Our only common denominator is that we keep our identity hidden from the humans. I do not want to work with a witch. "You don't smell like a witch." I said, looking this woman up and down. Carefully making a mental note of everything she has on and also her scent.

"I am a mix of vampire and witch. I am a rare species." The woman spoke up.

"Show me your fangs then." I said, intrigued by her. I have heard of creatures like her, but never have I seen someone of this mix. I definitely don't trust her. I folded my arms and waited for her.