Lay Me Down

Ember's POV

I watched from outside of the BBQ place and no one was there except Bray and Bo Dallas. Seth stood at the table while Dean and Naomi were behind them.

I watched as Seth grabbed Bray by the neck and picked him up off the ground. He held him by one hand and Bray's feet were off the ground. "Why did you attack Dean?"

Bray was turned red. "Uh... Idk."'

"Wrong answer!" Seth spat and squeezed his neck tighter. I was surprised by his strength and also slightly turned on.

"Seth put him down! It was revenge because I was jealous my ex, Kelly Kelly wouldn't turn into werewolf like Naomi. I lost the love of my life." Bo Dallas chimed in.

"That's your stupid fault for trying. It's the risk you take. You know Naomi is different." Dean spat punching Bo in the face. Luckily, no one was there to witness this.

I decided to walk in to assist in the situation. When I walked in I put them into a deep coma spell. We could get them back to Cherry Valley without a trace.

Seth looked at how the brothers fell asleep. "Damn Ember tell me next time you're doing this." He said. "Alright let's put them in the back of the SUV. How long will they be out?" Seth looked at me as he was dragging Bray out of the restaurant.

"Until I take the spell off." I said. Everything was set and we started our trip back to New York.

"Fuck what Aj thinks. I want you Ember and I'm tired of playing these teasing games. I need you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned against the truck. "I know baby, but you can't step down as Alpha for pussy."

"It's more than that doll. It's not about what's between your legs. I'm just letting you know I'm willing to sacrifice it all for you."

"Alright love birds we have to go!" Dean said, getting in the drivers seat.

I kissed Seth and we climbed into the backseat. My heart was racing. I do want him more than anything. I just don't know what to do.

🎇🎇🎇
Seth's POV

Bray and Bo were tied to chairs in front of the entire pack. "Alright pack! I have retrieved our former pack members who attacked Dean Ambrose. Now, Dean nearly died because while he was under attack he couldn't see from the assistance of a witch. So, pack what should we do?

"Kill them!!" Someone from the crowd yelled and everyone else started howling. This began the change and everyone started turning into wolves.

"Any last words?" I asked them, but neither had anything to say. I was able to not change from years of practice. So I watched the pack rip both of them to shreds.

It was a gruesome act but I wanted to send a message to my pack. If you get out of line you will meet your end. I retired upstairs because I wasn't interested in the festivities.

Ember was waiting for me on the bed. "Sorry baby I took so long. Dean and Naomi will clean up for me. I know you smell that blood."

"I do." She blushed, and she looked so damn good in that black lace bra and panties set. Her chocolate skin glowed and I couldn't wait to be inside of her.

I took my shirt off and slipped out of my skinny jeans. "Damn, you did this on purpose right?"

She got on all fours and crawled to the end of the bed. She grabbed me by boxers and pulled me closer to her. She pulled them down and pulled out my hard dick.

I watched Ember put my dick inside of her mouth. I know she's never done anything like this, so I'm hoping she's good. I watched as Ember sucking me so good like a damn pro.

"Damn Baby... you sure this is your first time?" I asked, looking down at her. She had lust filled in her eyes and I just couldn't get over how sexy she looked with her mouth full of my cock. I'm going to beat the fuck out of her pussy.

She giggled and continued to suck me fast and damn was she fast as fuck. It must be the vampire in her.

"Shit!!!" I growled and spewed my cum inside of her mouth. Her damn mouth is fucking addictive. I couldn't hold back any longer, so I had to cum. She swallowed all of it and I was surprised. Most first times ain't that bold to swallow. Let me find out my baby is a freak.

Ember took her bra off and I watched her carefully. I took off of panties slowly around her curvy hips. Her panties were already wet with her juices. "No regrets right baby?" I said, kissing on the left side of her neck, where her spot is. "You want my dick right?" I asked her.

"Yes!!! I want it. Give it to me." She cooed. I kissed her on the lips.

"I've been waiting to be inside of you since I met you." While still kissing her I spread her legs and rubbed my dick against her wet opening. I gently push into her and she's tight as fuck. I couldn't remember the last time I fucked a virgin. I stopped kissing her. "Are you okay?"

I wanted to make sure she was comfortable and her first time was good.

"Yes, Baby I'm fine. Fuck me." Ember said, sticking her tongue in my mouth and continuing to kiss me. I started slowing pounding into her and honestly it felt good to be inside of her.

"Okay baby!" I said, speeding up and she was getting used to my dick. I continued to fuck her wet pussy. She was so damn wet that's what made this so good.

She pulled me closer to her and she bit me and I didn't expect her to but honestly the shit was hot as fuck. "Ember the savage! Damn girl!" I said, as she drank my blood and I was working the hell out of her pussy.

Ember flipped us over and now she was on top of me riding my dick. She was riding my dick fast and I was just laying back watching my baby take charge. "Mmm... keep riding me like that baby." I said. She did that vampire shit again. I couldn't even believe how fast she was going.

"I'm gonna cum daddy!" Ember cried out and I watched her body spasm as her orgasm was traveling through her body.

"Yes, my love cum on my dick." I said, holding her hands and we came together. I watched her as she said something in another language.

"tata irrumabo! Dick enim mirabile tuum!" Ember said.

I looked at her and kissed her. "You're mine Ember Moon. I'm not letting you go ever."

"You're only saying that cause I made you cum twice." Ember giggled and I love the way she laughs.

"Partly... but seriously. Fuck the bylaws you're mine."

"I know I am."