Vulnerability Sucks

Seth's POV

"Pete you can come out now. I already smell you in these woods. I'm not going to wait all night." I said.

In a flash, he moved quickly and I was no longer alone. He was standing in front of me. "I want her back. She smells different. You deflowered my angel. We now have a problem."

"Ember doesn't want you back. I can have you reported to the Wolf Authority. You know that dating her is illegal. You're in danger our losing your Alpha status." Pete stated the obvious, but what he wasn't aware of is my true feelings for her.

I'd risk it all just to be with her. That's how much she means to me. I can't lose her because some vampire wants her back. "Ember doesn't want you. So, please just leave her alone. I don't want have to do something I might later regret." I stared him down. This isn't our first run in together.

"That's where you are you wrong. I am her maker and I am the reason you get to use her for your personal gain. I know you've been using her to avenge Dean Ambrose. See, nothing happens without me finding out. I like to keep tabs on wolf business. I am good friends with one of your brothers."

One of my brothers? Who would be crazy enough to join forces with this evil man? I have been trying my best not to kill unless absolutely necessary. I know they have a special bond because he is her maker, but he needs to respect her.

"Who are you friends with?" I asked, curious about who this could possibly be.

That's when I smelled a familiar scent approach us. What the hell was he doing here? I looked stunned at him standing there.

"Seth, just leave it alone. That Ember girl hasn't told you everything. She just used you to bring you straight to Pete. It's been all a ploy. She's not who she says she is." Roman informed me.

"How do you know Pete Dunne?" I asked, looking at him. I wasn't going to believe Roman. I trust Ember and she would never double cross me.

"He provides my pack with Vampire blood. In exchange, I provide him with support in whatever he needs. But, please I don't want to have to fight you. Just stay away from Ember. She hasn't been honest with you."

"See, you don't know her the way I do. She will always be faithful to me. She's mine and I always own her. She We've been separated for a few years cause I turned her against her will. But, she's grown to be such a strong and powerful witch/vampire. Those mixes are super rare and super special. This is your warning Seth. Stay away!" Just like that he vanished.

But, I was surprised to see Roman. I pushed him. "Are you crazy ? If the council finds out you're working with him. You could lose your status."

He narrowed his eyes at me. "And if they find out you're fucking Ember. You're definitely losing your powers. You know better than to fuck a witch. C'mon all that wolf pussy you get and you wanted a witch?" Roman shook his head and rubbed his temples.

"She's different."

"She's a liar and not worth your Alpha status."

"You ever been with someone and when they entered the room you feel like everything around you stops? This is that situation." I admitted, thinking about her.

"Bruh, she must have put a spell on you. Do yourself a favor and end it."

I'm not listening to either one of them. I'm going home with be with my baby. "Bye Roman."

When I returned home she wasn't waiting on me like I expected. I wanted to be with her and talked to her. When I called her phone, the number has been changed.

Was Roman actually right about the woman I was falling for?