Part 2: Chapter One

Dean's POV

Today we we're burying my best friend and my Alpha. I always imagined us growing old together and being the best man at his wedding. Seeing my Alpha being buried today was the worst thing that could have happened to the pack.

I often wonder what happened in that room that night. Roman, Seth, and Vampire Pete all left dead. Ember got out of the situation alive. I knew that girl was trouble when he got shot. But, stupid enough he loved that girl. He'd protect her at all cost and it cost him his life.

It was somber and we were in the backyard of the domain. Our large house felt empty without him. Seth was always a joy to be around and he always respected my relationship with Naomi.

I couldn't find the words to say to speak. My heart is heavy and I don't want to cry in front of my pack. It's weird to think about the fact that I'm about to be Alpha. How will I be able to lead this pack? We're practically divided and my first order as Alpha is to kill Ember Moon.

Naomi hasn't said too much about it, and I don't blame her for bringing her into our lives. But, that woman has fucked up a lot of things for the werewolves hence why we are supposed to be separate. Why did Roman have to die? Ember won't tell us anything except that Roman killed Seth. They were brothers and I'm not exactly sure why this happened. But, I can't imagine that Ember killed Roman. He was too powerful as a werewolf.

I watched Naomi walk up to the podium to speak. She howled and we howled back as a sign of greeting and respect. She smiled, but I knew the tears were coming. "What can I say about my Alpha?" She got choked up, and I told her that she didn't have to speak. But, she said she would be the voice for both of us being that I will lead this pack in seven days.

She sighed. Looking at him in the wooden casket. "My Alpha was fearless and a strong leader. He was leery of me at first. He was actually suppose to kill me because he found out that I knew about Dean being a werewolf. Dean bit me and took the risk. He didn't know if I would change, but I did. I became our Alpha's Best tracker. We spent a lot of time together working together. He was so humble, but stern. I'd go running off at the mouth." She grinned. "And he'd say Naomi.. I'm still your Alpha." She started crying. "I would always submit to him. I'm going to miss his guidance and love..." I walked up to Naomi and held her in my arms. She was taking this extremely hard and it showed.

"It's Okay Baby.." I held her tight while she cried. It was so heartbreaking to see her like this.

"I love you Dean.." she looked up at me. Everyone turned around in their chairs and watched as a woman in a black hooded cloak walked up.

Ember had no business showing her face here. I ushered Nay to her seat. I had a bone to pick with her. She walked past me and laid her arms and upper body on Seth's casket. "Baby... I love you. Please come back to me." She cried loudly. No one said anything and no one moved.

She knew she was the reason for his demise and I don't want to hear her excuses. I tapped her on the shoulder. "Why are you here ? You are the reason he's gone. You should have left after he got shot."

She wiped her eyes and they were glowing. "You don't understand.. I loved him and he loved me too. It's not my fault Roman was trying to take his spot as your Alpha. I told him that."

She opened the casket and I grabbed her hand. "Look, you need to leave. This is a private ceremony for friends and family. You are neither." I closed the casket.

"I'm carrying his baby.." she said, and everyone gasped at her revelation. Seth was really careless when it came to her. She's pregnant by my Alpha. I just don't know how to cope. She cannot be apart of this pack, but we need her baby to be inside of the pack.

"Shit..." I said, not sure what to do. I watched her opened the casket and she kissed him on the lips. She placed a flower next to his pillow and closed the casket.

"I needed to see him for the last time. I'm leaving the country because my life is in danger. I don't have much time left."

"Leave...." I said, And she nodded. Put the hood of her cloak back on and people growled at her as she walked by. She definitely wasn't wanted here. Luckily, no one attacked her, but she's still on my death-list after she has the baby.

I'm going to make sure that happens too.

A/N: alright boos! Y'all said y'all wanted a sequel. Make sure you comment and tell me what you think❤️❤️❤️ I'm writing this sequel for y'all

I'm going to rewrite a few things for those who already read it.

What follow up questions do you have from the previous chapters?